The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Yet another turbo choice question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMCracka

Probationary Member
May 8, 2005
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Alright fellas....here's the deal.....90 GSX trying to pick a turbo and need suggestions. Want to find something that will give me some Uber power that wont rail the stock internals too much until they are replaced next summer. Hear alot of good things about APG and have looked in that direction. Just want to get some more input cause the more you know and hear from people that use the products the better off you are! :thumb: :dsm:

Agp rs49t would work for you, or pick up an Fp green. Or if you want to upgrade again do a evo316g.

No I am looking for the most bang for my buck...dont want to have to upgrade again for a good long time if you know what I mean :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back