The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Yet another Boost Creep Queston

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurBoGs-T

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2002
Glen Burnie / Balt, Baltimore_Maryland
I have been getting extreme boost creep and i have done searches all over and I am very confused because all the threads are people saying do this and that and another person saying no don't do this and that. NEWay I have a straight pipe setup and I was wondering would me putting a highflow cat on eliminate the boostcreep?????

The only way to eliminate boost creep is to have NO resrtiction in the wg holes way (ie. larger flapper, remove center section). Many people have just ported the wg area and put an o2 dump on and have had good results, but i would say to remove the center section between the turbo outlet and the wg area. And I have this done to my turbo.

Which part is that the part that hooks up to the Exhaust mani or the side that hooks up to the o2 Housing???

heres a pic

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 316
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back