The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

yellow 2g Dsm spyder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wobet

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 25, 2010
Saint john, NB_Canada
Any pics? I'm thinking about ditching the purple. I don't want a stock color

Didnt say they were pretty LOL

But hey, theres a yellow spyder in it.

Thats true..

I think a nice yellow like the lamborghini yellow or flat yellow on some BMW's might look good.. carbon hood/trunk should flow real nice with it as well

There is a yellow spider that lives close to me that I see all the time. It looks kind of wierd. Im not saying niegh or ya but im just putting my .02 cents in. Go for it if you like it.

ill give them some credit.... the work looks pretty good and not half-as$ed like others...

IMO its better than those people rolling around with unpainted front bumpers

That bumble be one is just way over the top with the yellow! Tacky!! THe spyder I see around here is all stock. It looks wierd because it the taxi cab yellow. Maybe with blacked out 18's it would appeal more to me. Its sitting on stock 1g swirl's.

Somehow I knew the green one was gonna have lambo doors. And a yellow like the one in the first video with all the ricers would be gorgeous. Im a sucker for bright colors haha.

Lol well yellow looked nice on the Mazda miatas so I wanted to see it on a spider. I get to paint my car what ever color I want in class next year, so I'm trying to find a nice, original color (even though I own one of the only working spyder in new brunsick)

Thats true..

I think a nice yellow like the lamborghini yellow or flat yellow on some BMW's might look good.. carbon hood/trunk should flow real nice with it as well

I'm getting carbon for sure if it fits my budget when I figure it out, but I want to candy color them most likely. (I won't if it flows nicer with the soft top)

I honestly feel like finding a hard top for a spyder (like the early/mid 90 supra had an option of, and s2k has)

Edit: the hard top for look/ color purposes mostly. But if I do mod my car for 12's and 11's I'm sure I'd have the hard top on the track to

wow some people really have strange taste. I like the way the eclipse looks just the way it is.

wow some people really have strange taste. I like the way the eclipse looks just the way it is.

Lol I like it, but having the hard top would be real nice to be able to swap on for the winters too. (my gf and I share cars, I have to drive the spyder once in a while).

Damn Wobet. When are you going to get rid of those baby blues?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back