The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Yay I'm graduating

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overboosted1g

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 13, 2010
washington, Michigan
Well in 5 day's I will officially be finished with high school, I received my cap and gown today and just thought I would share. Are any of you about to graduate?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Congrats!! i graduated in 02 and I joined the army on 04.

I am sitting in my senior year of school and graduate in 4 days. I am on DSM Tuners because I don't care about school anymore and have mad senioritis. I can't wait.

Trust me, you will miss it one day HAHA

Haha this is what I hear from all the older people, but I believe I will greatly enjoy college over high school. I am sick of waking up Monday-Friday for 7 hours a day sitting in classes learning about subjects that are completely irrelevant to my interests (Hamlet... c'mon). :boring:

Even tho I went to college online, I still miss high school cause it had everybody that i grew up with and hung out with. The funny part about my situation is that after I came back from the army, none of them would have anything to do with me cause I "Changed..."

I was so happy to be done with high school I didn't even go to the graduation or the senior prom ROFL How cool am I?

Congrats though. Have an awesome summer!

I am sitting in my senior year of school and graduate in 4 days. I am on DSM Tuners because I don't care about school anymore and have mad senioritis. I can't wait.

Same here. Lol but I graduate on June 9th. Lol I go to school half days and work the rest. There's benefits to being smart :)

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC HD2 using tapatalk

Just wait. In a few years you'll be sitting at work on DSMtuners because you have mad "workitis". But only difference is you have to wait until you 67 before your done! LOL

Ask me how I know ;)

Conrats though!

Hey I got my cap n gown today too! I graduate on the 16th:hellyeah:

Just wait. In a few years you'll be sitting at work on DSMtuners because you have mad "workitis". But only difference is you have to wait until you 67 before your done! LOL

Ask me how I know ;)

Conrats though!
I told you I was NOT OK with the camera in my office...

Congrats, grads. I'd better not find you working at friggin' Quiznos in a few years. (seen it...more than once...at the same Quiznos)

I graduate June 11th from college with a double major and double AA degree. So excited to be searching for a real job soon instead of these lame min wage jobs.

I'm a senior in college and I can tell you I haven't missed high school at all. In fact, I never even liked going home over summer breaks and whatnot because I just prefer the freedom of living on my own. I now live near school year-round instead of home and love it. College is the time I'll miss when I'm done, not high school, but others are different. Either way, congrats to the grads and enjoy college if you go or the real world if you don't.

I told you I was NOT OK with the camera in my office...

Congrats, grads. I'd better not find you working at friggin' Quiznos in a few years. (seen it...more than once...at the same Quiznos)

Well I must say.. I'm working a Jiffy Lube as the Lead Tech for now. College will come soon enough.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back