The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

XXR527 +35 big brake clearance list

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael0110

Proven Member
Mar 4, 2015
Inami, Asia
Does anyone have by any chance a list of big brake (Brembo "no", Ideal, endless, stop tech, willwood etc?) I can use with XXR527 18x8.75 +35?

I don't care (that much) about performance since it is mainly visual, and they will be obviously better than stock brakes.

Also I am not here to hear how bad XXR wheels are, so please don't waste your time on that.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your answers !

XXR concave design is a little bit tricky... I heard they doesnt fit brembos if the size is not at least 8.75+20...

I kept looking on the net for info about that, and most of the makers are providing printable drawing of the caliper/rotor so you can check if they fit on the actual rim.

I'll try that!

Since the answer had not convinced you, buy them, try them, then come back to the thread and say "they don't fit brembos".

Then another member will make a thread asking if " these wheels" will clear brembos, even though the answer had already been provided. Crazy right.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding... I know they don't fit brembo, I saw it on pictures.
This is why I asked if they fit other brands.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back