The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Xxr 526

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimGraves

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2010
TACOMA, Washington
Do you guys think a pair of XXR 526 would look good on a 91 eclipse???? imputs guys...

I would think a set of wheels would look better then just a pair.

And, of course they would look good, there are LOTS of wheels with similar style to those on dsm's. I would stay away from the black/silver look, I really think its going to hell quickly and will be as silly looking as white wheels are now.

What size are you looking to put on? i have a set of 16's oz racing f1 cup rims that look really simular to those and they look really good on 1g. Im also wanting to sell them if anyone is interested?

they are not that great on a dsm. me personally i would grab those oz rims or i have 2 sets im trying to get rid of.

how much for the rims j/w

What size are you looking to put on? i have a set of 16's oz racing f1 cup rims that look really simular to those and they look really good on 1g. Im also wanting to sell them if anyone is interested?

ehh, on a DSM, not so much...

ive wanted 521s for some time!

they are not that great on a dsm. me personally i would grab those oz rims or i have 2 sets im trying to get rid of.

how much for the rims j/w

Im selling for 400 obo they need tires though im trying to sell so i can get my talon running. i also have a set of 15" kosei k1 racing with decent tread on the tires about 7/32 left on tread.

how much 4 the k1's? they arent the ts are they?

Im selling for 400 obo they need tires though im trying to sell so i can get my talon running. i also have a set of 15" kosei k1 racing with decent tread on the tires about 7/32 left on tread.

how much 4 the k1's? they arent the ts are they?

these are what they are. ill let them go for 300 with the street tires

i tried to post the pic of what they are but didnt work ill try again

well i guess im computer illiterate i dont know how to post the picture aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
do a google search of kosei k1 racing wheels and you will see them there. on tire rack i think they are for sale for 120 each rim

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back