The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

XTD Stage 4 Clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So in the need of a new clutch, I found the xtd stage 4, 6 puck unsprung clutch. Found good reviews, and some bad (who dosent?). Anywho, long story short, this clutch is of high quality, and so far I have 10k miles on this clutch, and I love it. Engagement is nice and smooth, no chattering, all is good. I do not have any install pictures, but a clutch install is a clutch install. Everything installed nicely, and works perfect. I recommend this clutch to anyone looking for a cheap alternative. For $160 shipped, it's hard to pass up. However, my car is not pushing no huge hp, but its still a nice clutch.

Another update: Still going strong after 25K miles, and over 420awhp.

Updating this. . .

Since my motor build, and turbo setup changed, I decided to buy another XTD. NOT that this one did not hold, as it still had plenty of life left (with over 30k miles, and 40-45 drag passes, this clutch still grabbed as it did day one.

Now onto the new one, I decided to buy another as insurance, I already had it out, so why not replace it. This one is going strong, went well with my HX40 setup (28psi), and now with my new setup PTE 5857 DBB, Billet wheel at 29-30psi.

This clutch ceases to amaze me, for the price, it's hard to pass up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back