The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Xmas came early!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esibnitsud

15+ Year Contributor
May 18, 2004
Spokane, Washington
I got my nikon D70 yesterday, havnt really takin any pics yet though. Ill get a new CF card and tripod in 2 weeks. Any one else havin an early XMAS?

Attachments

• IMG_3355.JPG
    IMG_3355.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 238
It isnt here yet but i know that my g/f is getting me stock taillights for xmas.

Actually it looks like he has three, one on the bed one on the table and one taking the picture

^^^ Haha, you're one step ahead of us.

I guess cameras are like turbos to people who know nothing about them, they all look the same.

Stapl3 said:
^^^ Haha, you're one step ahead of us.

I guess cameras are like turbos to people who know nothing about them, they all look the same.

That made me laught so hard cause its so true.

The one on the bed is like some random old volvo turbo. The one taking the picture is like a 14b, and the one on the dest is like a ball bearing 50 trim beast.

isn't that like a 1000 dollar camera?

Oh and btw my gf is getting me one of those big craftsman toolboxes, she took me up on Black Friday to pick one out. I can't wait ! wooohoo! Finally my tools in a nice box.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back