The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Xbox Live

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyEclipse5

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2002
Normal, Illinois
Ok, I know there are other threads out there that have XBL info on it. This is simply just State your screenname, and the games you have.

This is not an arguement over XBL and XBC or XBox Vs. PS2. Just do like I do:

GamerTag: RangerPS144
Games: MotoGP/Mechassault demo, Tetris/Clone Wars Demo, Crimson Skies, Top Spin.(soon to be Halo 2 OF COURSE)

(If you get new games, just EDIT YOUR POST, do not post twice, do not have any conversations on here, just post the above info and then if you need to talk to a person PM them, or talk to them on XBL. I REPEAT Only post your screenname, and games. NO COMMENTS! Please! )

hey wussup

GamerTag: Initialdrift86
Games: MotoGP, MotoGP 2, Sega GT Online, Capcom VS SNK, Guilty Gear XX, Tetris, (and soon to be: Need For Speed Underground 2!)

Gamertag: Bobanoid
Games: mechassault, counter strike, midtown madness, rallycross 2 (i think theres a challenge somewhere in that game), sega GT online, Progect gotham 2, and soon to be HALO 2.

kott0n
splinter cell 2, espn nfl 2k5, crimson skies

at one time i was close to beating sega gt...i still go the save. i dont have the game anymore and i know its cheap. how is the online play? i really liked the game and i think its one of the best racing games on the xbox.

anyways i will be getting halo 2 at walmart as soon as it hits november 9th.

ive been playing halo on the xbox since it launched and used to do xbox connect. i have been playing it on the pc for about a year. i love it on the pc.

vertGST

HALO 2, ncaa football 2005

Shad0wWulf (its my name EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!)

Halo 2, NFS:U 2, Wolfenstein

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back