The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

X-Mas List.. In Need Of Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfloppy

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2002
West_Chicago_IL
guess what? my mom offered to pay 2 car payments, but I said I can do that because I do that okay, but I would like her to get me something more useful to me. yes the payments are a very nice gesture, but again I would like to take full responsibilty for that.

anyways. i want to get a turbo timer, the greddy one because its cheap and its does the job? nuff said? or should i look for something in a turbo timer because all i really want/need it to do is to cool the engine after i take out my keys so the engine still runs. does anyone know where i can get the cheapest price with harness for one of these?

my main question is what is a good site to go to that would have everything of everything. but i ( like any other consumer ) want the best price, after all the cheaper the better.

any help would be great.

thank you,

erik

go on ebay and look for masterminds as the seller. I have bought tons of stuff from him. faster shipper and cheap greddy turbo timmer is like 90 shipped!

TWITCH

Originally posted by cmc
roadrace is cool, masterminds is giving me issues now, they owe me a gauge that was shipped to Cali, and I'm in Alabama

really that sucks. hope it works out:thumb:

you can get almost any turbo timer for ~$100 shipped so don't think you are limited to the greddy.

Originally posted by taylorspl
you can get almost any turbo timer for ~$100 shipped so don't think you are limited to the greddy.

greddy is just fine. all of the TT have there special little features, but I just want a greddy because it looks decent and isn't to small. Apex one is horrible... like a pen. I would be afraid to break it :p

erik

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back