The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

WY DSM meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyrone. You should go Sunday. I have to fix my bent freaking valve. Me and Khartley are taking her car for saue and hopefully mine unless I don't get mine running but I'm pulling an all nighter Friday night to get to finish up so I'm sure ill get it done

Are you sure that isn't for a concertable???if not we might be able to use my friends motorcylce helmet. I was told that its under 12 you need a helmet but I don't know. Ill call tomarrow and ask for sure. So are you gonna come through casper or just go straight to Douglas

idk thats what it says on nhra.com and it has to be certified so i dont know if just any helmet will work. ###### straight to douglas i think its faster, idk i will look into it

It has to be dot approved. So a motorcycle helmet will work.

There is a hole where the golf course used to be. Wallmart got hit. The trailer court by wallmart is gone. Power lines down. Town was floooded as hell. Power keeps going in and out. Some people don't have water yet. Were cooking so we have some food. We have water in gallons for just in case. Yeah The town got F-ed up man. I hope everybody is ok..

jesus man glad your ok, and no i didnt make the trip and i wont be able to make it on the 31st for the races either but whatever comes after that i will shoot for for sure.

yeah killed one injured 37 some tech chicks honda was flooded she parked on top of the drain in deisel
no tech in know of hurt hey bud did you see the 2g dsm that had its doorskin darn near ripped off by the deisel ... i watched that

i didnt see it but i heard which one it was. it was the purple n/a one, hopefully his insurance will total it out and he'll buy a force fed one

What noo I didn't see that shit. How bad did it get hit. Anyone got pics or anything. I hate it when one of ours gets hurt. The cars you know. Is the car still down there?

you didnt see it bud cause it happened in the chassis fab parking lot

I know it was in chassis fab parking lot. I was gonna drive down and take a gander at it. But ohh well. So did anyone else get sick? My throat is killing me. My tummy is fine its just my throat and my head is pounding soo hard.

i think it happened during lunch. ive been sick for about a month and a half now it pretty much sucks.

Dude i got the throat soreness and a badass headache... It suck's I F-ed up my perfect attendance yesterday cause i went home at lunch. Ohh well my health comes 1st right...

Hey whats up my fellow dsmers? My name is dave and me and a friend are heading up to laramie for a campus tour of wyotech. i was wondering if any locals were going to be out and about and wouldnt mind showing us around town?:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back