The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale WTT/WTS 98 GSX (manual) $2kobo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheZeven

Probationary Member
Aug 6, 2019
Tumwater, Washington
I'm done. I love the car, but life has kicked me so much in the balls that the damn thing is about to be towed off from where it's stored.

The car itself has seen better days. Complete interior (though dirty), all body panels (though mismatched). The passenger side, front corner was originally crunched when I bought it, I finessed it a bit with a hammer and patience and it doesn't look too horrible. Bumper is black, passenger fender is green, hood is white. Aftermarket headlights with HIDs.

The engine runs, and has a fresh rebuild, but the oil pump needs to be replaced. I used a cheap pump when I rebuilt the engine and it's not quite sealing correctly. It's presently spitting oil onto the timing belt, which is flinging it across the rest of the engine bay. Fun, right?

New crank has less than 500 miles on it.
Crank pulley replaced 2,000 prior to rebuild
Alternator replaced at same time.
Aluminum radiator, all new hoses.
ARP Head studs
New OEM Bearings
Has the 16g turbo, and a front mount.
HKS SSQV valve (legit, not knock off [though the mount for it leaks]).
Remote start
Bluetooth stereo
I have an FPR and Fuel pump (not installed) that will come with it.
New electric fan will come with it.
I have the sensors and wire pig tails to convert to speed density, and will provide the maps purchased to go along with it.

This is not a perfect car, and it's probably definitely a project (albeit a running, driving project).

Previous owner had poorly routed the harness under the driver-side wheel area and caused a fire. Damaged wire was cut and spliced in. Same with the big wires from the alternator.

I had intended to replace the engine harness, and alternator harness entirely, but I haven't got there.

I'd be interested in trading it for a street bike (ninja, cbr, etc). Although to be honest if someone said to me today "Hey, TheZeven, I have $1,500 in hand" I probably wouldn't say no at this point.

360-999-3350. I can text pictures.

Well if I had enough room and hadn't JUST driven over there for another gsx like a month ago, I'd prolly come get it!

Gl w/ sale though! maybe post some pics on here so members can see it and you dont have to send so many to individual people?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back