The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

WTT 6 bolt AWD Flywheel for a 7 bolt Flywheel.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miguelmcv

Supporting Member
May 3, 2009
Fresno, California
As title says,

I need a 7 bolt AWD Flywheel, It must be OEM, I'm not looking for aftermarket Flywheel.
I have 3 OEM Flywheels, 2 AWD 6 bolt and 1 FWD 7 bolt, I have many other parts that I'm willing to Trade, But they are to many to list them.

If there is not Trade interested, let me know the price and some pics of the item, I am willing to pay for it.

As title says,

I need a 7 bolt AWD Flywheel, It must be OEM, I'm not looking for aftermarket Flywheel.
I have 3 OEM Flywheels, 2 AWD 6 bolt and 1 FWD 7 bolt, I have many other parts that I'm willing to Trade, But they are to many to list them.

If there is not Trade interested, let me know the price and some pics of the item, I am willing to pay for it.

I have a huge stack of flywheels like 20 or so. Lemme see if I have one.

Ok it will need resurfaced. I'll get them to you in the morning .

Here it is
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Sorry took so long to get the pics

Text me. 615 829 1854. Tried to reply to your message but it's not working

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back