1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

WTS 97 GST Shell With Trans, No Seats

Posted by Rajin, Sep 22, 2012

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. Rajin

Rajin Proven Member

Joined Jan 22, 2010
    Cookeville, Tennessee
    Hey guys, the time has come for me to get into a shell I want, so I am selling my current GST Shell for 700 obo with FWD trans and everything but seats and engine harness as I need those still. I have the clean title in hand and will gladly tell you the car only has one ding, driver side, on the door.

Q6ygs.jpg

This is without the front bumper on, oh yes, the bumper is precut for a FMIC.

L6iip.jpg

Car currently doesn't have a wing, but I can find you one.

I can provide more photos on request

Contact me at 9317434971
    Name is Ross, Located in Cookeville TN.

319  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM