The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Wtf!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus the front bumper and painted interior, it looks to be a well built car.

The front bumper is dumb, but I still kind of dig the setup. That things got my bells and whistles than most newer cars LOL.

"Not a bad way to spend ten grand" ;)

I dont like everything that he has done but it seems he does have some skills making that fiberglass hood and the CF sun roof plug. Interior is horrible with all that paint and fiberglass work. Just be glad it doenst have lambo doors on it.

I dont like everything that he has done but it seems he does have some skills making that fiberglass hood and the CF sun roof plug. Interior is horrible with all that paint and fiberglass work. Just be glad it doenst have lambo doors on it.

Doesn't have lambo doors.... yet

Wow i give him props for doing all that. at least he did everything right and built the motor. im pretty sure he can take some of you guys. Lol

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back