The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTF??? Gauge Faces

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETalon95

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 11, 2004
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
I Just bought a 97 eclipse and it has the white gauges faces and the damn things dont light up at night. Only the needles and the odometer lights up...

are they the STOCK white gauges? or aftermarket, i heard some later 2g's had white faces...

im assuming youve already checked any possible fuses.

if you know they arent stock, then take out the gauge cluster, check out the wires coming out of it, and follow them from the gauges all the way to its poiwer source. look for shorts, pinched wires, or unconnected wires.

if they are stock, you can still take out the cluster, and check for shorts or anything that looks bad, but there wont be any wires leading out of it.

yup talon said:
are they the STOCK white gauges? or aftermarket, i heard some later 2g's had white faces...

99's do -there acualy kind of silver. ya should be able to tell just from looking at them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back