The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

WTD factory rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TylerAWD

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 7, 2009
Spanaway, Washington
im looking for some factory rims for my eclipse, looking for either talon1gb rims, eclipse 2gb rims 16" or 17" rims, but all would be considered.

have cash in hand thanks
text me at 253 414 7281

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
They usually give away a set or 4 of these every year at MOD (Mitsu owner day) so depending on how soon you need them... You might pick up one heck of a deal on them from someone who wins them but doesn't want/need them. Last year I knew someone who was willing to take $150 bucks for a full set of brand new factory original rims. They were the first style you have pictured (slanted half machined 5 spoke) but they styles may vary each year.

#### that would be sick, when is it i would rather get a set right now but not too picky, just trying to get rod of the 3 spoke crap

MOD is July 10, 2010 in Cypress, CA. There will be another one later on this fall in Normal, IL at the actual plant. That's where I went before and saw all the sets of wheels plus a lot of other stuff (like factory service manuals) being given away or as door prizes. I haven't gone to the one in Cypress yet but I just might make it this year even if the moneypit won't.

Looks like Oct 22 for the one in Normal, IL

Last edited:
My rims are one more thing you can have off of the talon when i get back.:D for a small fee of course

hahaha ass hole.... i ####ing miss my old blue talon, its cool i just bought some 17"s that look good, i dont want my old 1g tsi rims but thanks man, but i will take the lowering springs LOL

:D Yea, and they have new shocks on them too :p And where are the pics of said rims!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back