1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

WTB WTB/Trade for Complete 7bolt Engine in good condition.

Posted by Stone5000, Nov 19, 2019

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Stone5000

Stone5000 Probationary Member

Joined Dec 28, 2014
    Nicholasville, Kentucky
    Looking to buy a complete running 7bolt engine for a 98 GST that I saved from a field. The engine in it had low compression across the board. I would be willing to trade the Holset HX35 turbo set up that is on it along with the motor that came out of it. The motor has low compression but the pistons and rods and crank plus the head are in great shape. I am just trying to get this car back on the road so that I can have my garage back. I do have the entire engine that came out of the car. It will need machined for bigger pistons. I would just like to run a closer to stock set up.
    Mods:
    Holset HX35 turbo and manifold
    1200cc injectors
    fuel pressure regulator
    dsm link Version 2
    Small racing radiator
    Evo pistons and Rods. 20190808_050950.jpg 20190808_050950.jpg 20190808_051015.jpg 20190808_051043.jpg