The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

wtb: t25 turbo asap socal

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotoboy661

Probationary Member
May 12, 2004
da desert, California
hey guys just blew her up today

after 110k of freeway driving shes toast

i need a replacement asap

prefer new or low mileage

please feel free to email me [email protected]

thanx in advance

mike

like a 16G???

well if anyone has the whole kit , maybe i might just take it

well there are many turbo choices..i believe you could go to a t-28 and use the same manifold and what not, but i'm no turbo expert...as you can tell by the model i drive

well my car is stock thats why

i dotn have the mods to support the new power

its my daily so

thanx for the tip tho

i can sell you my t25 off my car since the engine is blown and i'm going to upgrade anyways, worked great on my car.. only held up to 10psi at redline but im pretty sure thats all of them.. always turbo timed.. shoot me a price if you are interested

talontsi02 said:
i can sell you my t25 off my car since the engine is blown and i'm going to upgrade anyways, worked great on my car.. only held up to 10psi at redline but im pretty sure thats all of them.. always turbo timed.. shoot me a price if you are interested

pmed ya bro

not to put ur t-25 down, but I havent come across a t-25 that can even hold past 5.5krpm....Surge's BARELY holds boost up there....and his Susie pulls like a bat out of hell for being stock....A t-28 is a good choice for a daily driver though, I have one and it DOES pull until redline from 3 grand....

SilverMitsu said:
not to put ur t-25 down, but I havent come across a t-25 that can even hold past 5.5krpm....Surge's BARELY holds boost up there....and his Susie pulls like a bat out of hell for being stock....A t-28 is a good choice for a daily driver though, I have one and it DOES pull until redline from 3 grand....

thanx for the tip

i got one guys

thanx alot

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back