The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

WTB, Garbage Clutch ASAP,

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miguelmcv

Supporting Member
May 3, 2009
Fresno, California
As the title says, I am looking for a damage clutch disc, I just need it to weld a socket and use it as a tool to disassemble my transmission so it doesn't matter how bad it is,., I can't find mine, I being looking for it all afternoon and couldn't find it, I just give up.:coy:

I am willing to buy it if you don't want to give it away, I am willing to drive around the bay area to pick it up, I just need to work in my tranny this weekend. :)

PM, call or text me. (323)-240_2582

Miguel

I've rebuilt a few dsm transmissions and never needed to hold the input shaft

How do you lock the gears from spinning?.

I try putting on gear and didn't work, it locks but once I put a lot of force, it spins, The first time, I use a penny between gears and I end up breaking a tooth, after that I being using a clutch disc with a socket welded to it and it works flawless.

I still have the clutch, but for some reason I just couldn't find it.

However, I just took away a clutch from Travis,.

Thanks Travis, and nice peace of turbo you have there, Love it:rocks:

You have to get the 5th gear roll pin out, and then put it in 5th and some other gear. I have been lucky with putting a penny in 5th. But now i'm lazy and just use an impact. fugggggit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back