The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTB:Front passanger side spindle for 1G AWD.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostedinaz

DSM Wiseman
Dec 22, 2002
Scottsdale, Arizona
I really don't need the actual spindle I just need to hub flange portion of it. Ive attached a picture of what I am looking for. I realize most people haven't pressed these pieces apart and have them just laying around, so if all you have is the spindle assembly I'll take that. MUST be in good condition.

Let me know what you got and how much you want for it. 480-612-7460

Thanks,
Michael

Attachments

• IMAG1200.jpg
    IMAG1200.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 71
Man theres an awd a buddy has. i can get you a spinlde for $60 off him, that includes me flat rating it to phoenix. im up in prescott. I dont want to charge that but he's a stubborn a-hole and wont budge, not even for me. I even tried bribing him with a case of beer to sell me his rear 2g awd knuckles, and he still didnt budge.

Got one today from Dale in Prescott.

Car already had a 5 lug swap but someone used a spindle from a car with a bad bearing. Now I just fixing that as well as the ball joints.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back