The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

WTB: cold air intake for 2g gst

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theres no cold air intake for turbo dsm. just buy a turbo intake for dsm on ebay or im sure some of these guys have one laying around for a turbo dsm.

we have short ram intakes....LOL...our intercooler cools the air

:ohdamn: sorry guys am still in my muscle car world LOL!! i just bought my gst as a dd so i forget to switch my language at times :D

if possible to make a cold air intake for turbo dsm cars it be nice. possible hp gain too. any pics of it ?

i have an injen carb legal intake complete with two filters im letting go for 150 plus shipp and paypal

hrmmmm interesting. i was looking for a injen intake for my gst. ill let you know next week if you still have it. i know i said i will come pick up alot parts but things get busy or something alwase pop up so pm me your number and ill call you if i make time to come thru if no one pick it up. a very nice intake btw. :hellyeah:

Hey guys, i was that close to buying an injen intake for my 97 sypder gs for abut $290 but a lot of ppl warned me from the water, i ve been looking for a water shield buti couldnt find anything, idk if i should make my own or people here got any ideas or just get a SRI instead of a CAI just to stay safe? i need help please i just registered on this forum about 3 days ago been searching all over the place for answer but couldntfind any.
thank you i appreciate your time !

Hey guys, i was that close to buying an injen intake for my 97 sypder gs for abut $290 but a lot of ppl warned me from the water, i ve been looking for a water shield buti couldnt find anything, idk if i should make my own or people here got any ideas or just get a SRI instead of a CAI just to stay safe? i need help please i just registered on this forum about 3 days ago been searching all over the place for answer but couldntfind any.

I've had my AEM cold air on my n\t for years with no problems.

turbo cold air intake
must have short route FMIC

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to get an Injen intake cause it comes in 2 pipes and whenever it rains i would just make it a short ram just for safety do u recommend any other idea or should i just get a AEM, if i am not mistaken is ## filter placed above your wheel on the side? if so is that a good place to put it instead of behind the front bumper?
thank you

I was going to get an Injen intake cause it comes in 2 pipes and whenever it rains i would just make it a short ram just for safety do u recommend any other idea or should i just get a AEM, if i am not mistaken is ## filter placed above your wheel on the side? if so is that a good place to put it instead of behind the front bumper?
thank you

Picture above is of a gsx. For your car I would go with the injen intake since its 2 pipes.

like mentioned already the injen intake were talking about is for turbo models as the pictures posted show also... if you plan on getting a cold air intake and running it ether get a bypass valve or shorten it during rainy season.

i live in jersey so it rains a lot here, thats the only reason i wanna get a 2 piece intake just to shorten it whenever i have to and i just got so confused because i have been trying to look for good intakes but all the websites said they wont fit my car for some reason idk idont wanna get it and then get stuck with it you know, i am 18 i dont know that much about all of this i apologize for the trouble and the stupid questions... i just wanna know where i stand and what i should do advices from you guys are always helpful i can also take a picture under my hood just to show the space i got and where i am gunna put it just to make sure i dont screw up if that would help ill take pictures tmrw

i only have 2 options right now that i think will fit my car Please check em out and let me know
http://www.amazon.com/Injen-Technol...e&Make=Mitsubishi|72&Year=1997|1997&carId=001

http://www.carpartswholesale.com/v5...Air+Intake&Nr=AND(universal:0)&ref=partfinder

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, sorry again i bought the intake they send me one that works for 2.0l eclipses, in case i get stuck with it does any one know any other car brand that has the same set up as 97 eclipse spyder 2.4l engine? and is it a good idea to cut it and bent it to fit my car and if so do they make aftermarket MAF sensors cause i have to get an adapters and maybe weld the stock MAF sensor that i have now on it i need help guys please! thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back