The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

WTB built 2g head

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsi6bolt

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2010
westminster, Colorado
im just testing the waters here to see if anything is out there, its time to build my 2g head so im looking for a head thats already built or good condition parts tobuild mine im looking for something along the lines of this, 272 cams any brand, kiggly beehive springs 1 mm valves with guids revised lifters. im also upgrading alot of parts so let me know what aftermarket parts you may have thanks!:thumb:

I have a 7botl head with BC 272s cams and 3G springs.... Was on my engine but changing up my mod path and going to be stroking my extra block now that it is out....

i just seen someone on craigslist selling a stroker crank and stroker pistons for dirt cheap but im looking for a little bit more agressive for the head build but thanks anyways

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back