The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

For Sale WTB: 91 Eagle Talon in VA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RHenry82

Probationary Member
May 18, 2019
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Hello all, I am looking for a 91 Eagle Talon TSi. Reason for the ad is because when my sister and I were little kids, my dad owned one and always drove us in it when he took us out. It was pretty fast and always felt like an aircraft taking off on the highway. He had sold it to someone back in 04 right before I came home from tech school for the Air Force (I did 4 years and then went active with the US Navy as an STG). It had a Stage 1 Turbo kit installed with the FMIC. I don't know how much HP it had, but i do remember looking at his engine bay and him telling me all about his turbo kit and how his engine looked clean. He loved that car and cherished it. But he sold it because he couldn't pass up on the offer made to him. So, ever since, i've always told myself i would get one to keep for memories. He is very elderly now and i want to be able to take my kids around in it like he did with us. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know. I am currently Active duty in the Navy and I am on deployment right now. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Robert Henry

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back