The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

WTB 6 bolt block

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i have a spare block i pulled out of a dsm that spun #2. (i believe it was due to stuck oil pump) last owner was an idiot. it has the oil pump attached still with b/s eliminate in it. the pistons/rods are out of it. and i believe i have an oil pan for it to.

shoot me a reasonable price. text me and ill send you pictures 916-270-9748

im also willing to trade for go fast goodies depending what you got.

Last edited:
I have one, It has new freez plugs, was decked, but they use the freaking sand belt, so it needs to be decked again, It was honed and checked for cylinder specs, It is on specs though (standard).

I had the block in my car and rebuild it, but I got the wrong bearings and end up knocking on the first pull for tuning, right after braking down of the engine, I then cut the crank and bought new bearings.

The block is being seating down in my garage for so long, but there is almost no rust. It has new stock pistons.

Let me know if you are interested.

You beat me bro.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back