The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTB 2g OEM Cat and Exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
Wanting to BORROW or BUY a 2g AWD owners OEM catalytic converter, good or bad it makes no difference as long as its not hollowed out.

Need part ASAP. PM or post your contact info if you've got one you want to get rid of or lend me for a week or two!

:dsm:

YOU HAS MUFFLER? ORLY?
LOL I just reminded myself that at the big meet there was this black built 2nd gen FC with 70mm turbo on race fuel pushing 500 at the rear wheels. Wanted to call him out to a race after I told him "nice car" and he replied "oh really" and walked away. LOL

i got the oem exhaust i got from Dan, text me if you want to use it.... might have the cat too

Ohey whats up Verge u wouldnt happen to have a 2g maf with short filter and a return line for a borg warner 259 turbo would u?

Also how is your car man last time I heard, you had mentioned you hit a parked car because the e-brake was engaged due to improper e-brake cable mechanism installation.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back