The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

wtb 1ga white passenger fender and bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donniekak

DSM Wiseman
Mar 23, 2008
Surprise, Arizona
Well, some lady decided to pull a u-turn into the front of my car in a round about. Long story short, i need a bumper, and fender from a white 1ga. I also need a hood.
:mad:

Well, some lady decided to pull a u-turn into the front of my car in a round about. Long story short, i need a bumper, and fender from a white 1ga. I also need a hood.
:mad:

Did you get her insurance? Anyways I dont have anything laying around but the pick n pull out in the chandler has a grey 1ga when i was there yesterday that was complete. Plus there prices are pretty decent so it would be an option if you dont mind painting.

Did you get her insurance? Anyways I dont have anything laying around but the pick n pull out in the chandler has a grey 1ga when i was there yesterday that was complete. Plus there prices are pretty decent so it would be an option if you dont mind painting.

Yes she has insurance, but i don't want my car totaled out because of a fender, bumper, and turn signal.

I can take a look today, I am goin to ecology and I can probably pick them up if you want to come get those and pay me back then buy that damn rear end LOL. Let me know, you can send me a text too.

Yes she has insurance, but i don't want my car totaled out because of a fender, bumper, and turn signal.

Shouldnt you be able to just take the check they cut you instead of them paying a shop directly. Thats what i did when some guy backed into my eclipse. I took the check repaired my car myself and then bought my old 3k with the rest of the money.

Shouldnt you be able to just take the check they cut you instead of them paying a shop directly. Thats what i did when some guy backed into my eclipse. I took the check repaired my car myself and then bought my old 3k with the rest of the money.

They would total the car. I would get a check, for a few hundred bucks, buy the car back off them, and have a salvage title. To much headache for a $100 fix. My car books for about $1500.

They would total the car. I would get a check, for a few hundred bucks, buy the car back off them, and have a salvage title. To much headache for a $100 fix. My car books for about $1500.

Makes sense since you need need a fender,hood, and front bumper plus paint and labor that the insurance company is looking at. Good luck. If i come across anything i will let you know.

Anyone? I know the 1,000's of dsm's sitting in backyards across the valley need all of these parts to be the 10 second car they are inside, but my car needs them now.

I just let go a white 1ga hood in good condition if that makes you feel any better

For a minty hood, bumper, and fender, i'd make the trip. Pics?

they are at the local pick a pic a part...they close I think at noon on Sat. I was there today...it is a non turbo but the bumper will fit I have done it before..the fenders were both straight with no sun burn on the gloss...its a gamble for ya without seeing them for your self but worse case you will have the parts...town he place is on Lamb if you come into town send me a message and Ill meet with
you...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back