The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

WTB: 1ga white hood

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HazyViewz

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2008
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
trying here to see if any locals have a 1ga white hood. No one in the classifieds has responded. Just has to be white, no rust, and not dented to hell. I'm just to lazy to go find a junkyard one. Find me a hood (if you already have one or go find one at a junker.) an I'll pay 60$ cash!

I'm going to paint the hood and then i'll send you a picture so we can figure something out.

By the way, I sent the tail lights out today with delivery confirmation. I also pm'd you and called you and left a voice mail to notify you that they are on their way. Please just contact me back so I know you recieved my messages. I will call you again in the afternoon to confirm.

Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back