The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

WTB 1g Rolling Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have an early '92 shell. Have started deleting all the a/c, p/s, abs. Its black and the exterior is a 9 out of 10 and interior is a 9 out of 10. Asking $500 for the rolling shell minus the drivers seat unless you wanna pay an extra $400 for the Sparco. Text me for pics and info if interested. 509-496-8108

I have a 92 laser awd. It has talon front and rear bumpers/lights but they need installed.

No rearend
No motor/trans/tcase
No Ecu

I'll sell it off for $400 firm.

I have a 90 GSX - Pretty complete minus motor/trans/suspension. The body is rough, however. And the interior needs a GOOD cleaning. $250

I now have a 94 that is in pretty good shape body wise, kinda a sin to crush it but if nobody wants a strait roller it will have to be done.

Let me know if your interested, its a 5 speed awd car.

Picked up yet another 94 awd. Let me know if there is any interest.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back