The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

WTB 1g or 2g turbo Maf

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And_44

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 13, 2010
Marysville, Washington
Okie,

I've had enough. Bought this 92 Talon almost stock. Has stock injectors running 10psi now want to bump it up to 14~ psi, 190 lph Walbro, and a 3" GM maf with translator v1.?.

Getting tired of trying to tune this MafT. Need a stock replacement to end these headaches.

Looking to buy just a 1g turbo maf or a 2g with wire harness to do the swap.

Maybe looking to trade for my translator and maf for yours and a bit of cash or any other dsm related part that I could use preferable.

I have 1g, 2g, and evo maf available. PM me. Not interested in trades.

Well, after some research. Thinking of gettin a 1g maf for now and when I get DSMlink in 1 to 2 months upgrade to the GM.

Don't want another head ache with running 2g or Evo with larger injectors, wideband, and SAFC.

Rather a 1g for now, wideband next, then DSMlink.

So a 1g it is.

Anyone local? Tacoma to Bellingham? Whidbey Island to Sultan?

Apparently noone local on the forums has a 1g Maf. Haha, my beast is stock at the moment and dont wanna deal with shipping a 1g maf or the headache of trying to gather injectors, SAFC, new air sensor and other assorted parts to get it running. I want it running right just as stock as possible. I'll upgrade later. But easier to fix and get running right with stock parts. Just remember the K.I.S.S. rule. Keep It Simple Stupid

Simpliest and cheapest thing to do now is just get the stock 1g sensor. So far Evil94Evo is closest I found but far enough away I don't wanna drive to just get a sensor.

Tempting but just for the Maf they want $50 and I have no idea how much they'll want for the intake tube.

Can find the combo for 20-40 privately.

In talk now with someone that has the combo for $20 just waiting for time and place.

Problem solved found a maf and snorkel for $20 from a fellow here in Marysville. And OMFG, car runs way better. Tuning that Maf-T was a headache its gone now and loving the way its runnin now. Maybe when I get DSMLink I'll go back to the GM Maf as a blow throug set up.

Now looking to sell this GM maf and translator set up to purchase a wideband.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back