The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Wtb 1g Air deflector and sunroof bag

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrvictory1999

Probationary Member
Mar 7, 2013
Cleburne, Texas
I have a 1990 GSX and am looking to buy the air deflector that you put in after you remove the sunroof glass. If possible, I'm also hoping to buy an original sunroof bag and strap for securing the glass in the trunk when removed. I've heard that all 1g models with the sunroof came with this bag and air deflector and securing strap though most of them have gotten lost over the years. Also, I am looking for the sunroof cover that you insert into the sunroof when the glass is in place to block out light entirely.

I realize these are all relatively rare pieces so I will pay a premium for any that are in great shape.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in selling yours. Thanks!

I can help. Go to oemmitsubishiparts.com and they have the air deflectors for $30 (awesome price) and the sunroof bag (for way to much money for a bag). Came across them when looking for a replacement weatherstip for my sunroof (which I didn't find for a reasonable price)

I love my air deflector it's looks great and keeps the back pressure out of the car when decelerating. :hellyeah:

I have a 1990 GSX and am looking to buy the air deflector that you put in after you remove the sunroof glass. If possible, I'm also hoping to buy an original sunroof bag and strap for securing the glass in the trunk when removed. I've heard that all 1g models with the sunroof came with this bag and air deflector and securing strap though most of them have gotten lost over the years. Also, I am looking for the sunroof cover that you insert into the sunroof when the glass is in place to block out light entirely.

I realize these are all relatively rare pieces so I will pay a premium for any that are in great shape.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in selling yours. Thanks!

I have the bag, pm me if you're interested

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back