The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTB 17" wheels/tires or 18'' wheels locally

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmatthew

Probationary Member
Mar 12, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
Hey guys I am posting here because of the pain/cost it is to ship wheels. I am looking for 17 inch wheels and tires, or 18 inch wheels only for my car. Yes I have looked through the classifieds. Specifically I need wheels that will clear the 3kgt vr4 brakes that I have for my laser. I know EVO wheels will clear and most wheels that do not have a thick lip, I have 18 inch wheels that are in great shape already but the spokes wouldn't clear the caliper when I mocked them up and I even have a set of spacers. I could buy your wheels outright or work out some sort of trade with the wheels I have since they fit all other brakes made for dsms. Thanks!

My name is Matt, send me a PM or text @ 586-822-6979

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back