The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Wrench party aka 6-bolt swap weekend fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hofmania

Proven Member
Apr 18, 2013
Berkeley, California
Well you clicked the link so you're at least curious.

A fellow DSMer from Sac volunteered his garage/workspace for a weekend project I proposed. I just blew out my engine and will now attempt a 6-bolt swap into my 2g FWD Auto.

If you're interested in meeting up and lending your knowledge, I can repay you with food and beer. Just reply below with what weekend(s) you're open in December and I can pull together the specifics. Namely how to get my car towed/trailered to Sacramento from the Bay!

Looks like I'll be there - since it's my garage and donor car. :) I do have air tools, so the work and parts swaps should be pretty easy.

If anyone else wants to come by and kick the tires and make more lowball offers on my car parts, you're welcome to join!

I just got back into the DSM world do alot of maintenance on mine so it wont be running for about a month but WOuld like to meet some fellow DSm brother dont have alot of knowledge but cna lend a hand

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back