The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wrecked :-(

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94Jettameowpsst

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 30, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
got a question, if you pop an axle or bend an axle restricting movement to one of the front wheels, would the car have power to move on its own or would you hear a clicking sound since it has a viscous coupling in the rear?

Eh, forget everything i posted before, i got my car towed today and low and behold transmission fluid everywhere :cry: guess ill be swappin to a 5 speed cause i know a/t are hard to find :thumbdown

Damn, sorry to hear that man, but dont worry you're not alone and not the first either haha. keep that in mind. Later -Matt

who towed it? and how did they tow it?
you might have some legal recourse in this situation.
since they destroyed youre drivetrain.
gl

Well got my car to my uncles house today, hes a mechanic, and found out some more stuff thats wrong. O dear, where should i begin. I bent the spindle in like 3 spots, TRASHED right front wheel, bent control arm, broke inner and outer tie rod ends, bent shock in like a 30 deg angle, broke the axle in 3 places, intern the way i hit the funking big arse rock wall, it pushed my axle into my tranny too far and spidered the insertion point...needless to say i need a new casing if i keep the tranny. :cry: :cry: Well, back to the drawing board batman, swappin to a 5 speed shortly :-(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back