The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

wrecked my dsm - pics inside

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well, glad you're okay, you got some battle wounds to show the ladies, and a z28 to fall back on

DAYUM....glad you are OK, man.

Everyone: Br careful out there!

Holy shit!!! Wow. Was there a passenger in the car with you? I hope not. Glad to see you're ok and in good spirits! Did you T-bone him? Or was he moving the same direction as you? That's a nasty wreck man.

Hmm theres a few more pic's to add to my "Rest in pice" folder.

BTW: I was in a similer wreck only on the driver's side (damage looked almost exactly the same) except I was in a 90 Tarus Wagon GL.. all I have to say is thank god for air bags... (although my ears rang for a while) I know what the experiance is like.. the image right before I hit the z77 or whatever thoughs trucks are is burned in my mind.

Any way, glad your ok...aside from the broken arm...

Nothing a little stop to Home Despit couldn't help. Seriously, glad your okay, cuz if the driver's side ended up looking like the passenger side does you probably wouldn't have a head.

not to bad. looks like a couple minor scratches but I'm sure your insurance will cover it with a new paint job.

That looks horible man...you are a lucky guy to be alive. Hope you don't loose your balls though when you go to get another car

yes , defantly glad your ok after that shit , must of SUCKED....

god your lucky to come out of that car with only the things wrong... wrong...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back