The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

wrecked 1g not sure what to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak_DSMER

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 18, 2009
Anchorage, Alaska
So im going to try to keep this somewhat short last friday the 20th i got off work at 5:00 i drive down the street to the bank maybe 6 blocks away and as im leaving the bank i pull out on to the road no traffic three lanes mind you i have summer tires on from a parts car that sat in a yard for 5yrs so when i pulled out on to the road my car did just about a 180 i know i didnt give it that much gas cause it spun so slow anyways i was about 150ft from the light this lady makes a u turn gets in the lane im in facing traffic at an angle i thought she was going to hit me head on but she swerved clipped the rear corner of my car:cry: with her 2002 jeep cherokee dented her fender pretty good and popped her tire with the corner of the bumper support and the first thing she said to me was where did you come from so i know she wasn't paying attention to the road to not see me 150ft up with headlights on i think she was texting or whatever on her phone but anyways i get a ticketWTF:banghead: for improper start or wheel spin which is bs and the cheapest ticket the cop said he could issue also there was a witness that seen her make the u turn start pick up speed and then hit me and he even talk to the cop later that night because he had to leave i still dont think she got a ticket i filed a claim with her insurance of course which is geico i just got my car from the shop last month new headgasket/set gates timing belt and balance shaft belt arp headstuds and shes running good i think i can put her back together after the insurance totals it i would imagine they will my only thing is the holes for mounting the rear bumper support are banged up pretty good i have an extra bumper and the piece of the wing all i dont have is a taillght center piece and passenger taillight damn this is long.
tuners wont let me upload any pics so i put them on my old cardomain page check it out heres a link. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3227231/1992-eagle-talon

Hey Avery,

I'm pretty sure you know Quinn. (I'm his girlfriend. Don't tell him I have an account on here. It's my secret way to learn more about his car :p)

But you should shoot him a text. He might be able to help you out.

Hey Avery,

I'm pretty sure you know Quinn. (I'm his girlfriend. Don't tell him I have an account on here. It's my secret way to learn more about his car :p)

But you should shoot him a text. He might be able to help you out.

I sent you a pm for his number i have almost all the parts to put i back together as soon as the insurance looks at it im sure they're going to total it i can buy it back.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back