The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wow i have been a member here for a while....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knoob

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2002
Ridgeland, Mississippi
I need to start coming back and posting some.... 323 posts since Dec 2002... wow i suck at posting. :cry:

I spend hours and hours and hours on this site every day and hardly ever post anything. I just seem to read then get motivated for the next project. This is a great resource, full of knowledge and different opinions. :dsm:

ECLIPSEESPILCE said:
I spend hours and hours and hours on this site every day and hardly ever post anything. I just seem to read then get motivated for the next project. This is a great resource, full of knowledge and different opinions. :dsm:
Im with you on there...
<-------------- low post count.

L2RTSiAWD said:
You suck in general.

The only time I ever see him here anymore is when he makes threads like this stating 'I have been a member for so long, blah blah blah.'

:tease:

leet said:
The only time I ever see him here anymore is when he makes threads like this stating 'I have been a member for so long, blah blah blah.'

:tease:

yup. it just blows my mind when i get on here.... one of the orginal OG's hahaOMG ROFL

Knoob said:
I need to start coming back and posting some.... 323 posts since Dec 2002... wow i suck at posting. :cry:

You're member #9709 :nono:

You have about 500 posts in your "view all users posts".

Not sure if you remember but once they started making Hangout posts not count they also wiped out the old stuff from the hangout. They say it was worthless I say it's the sites roots. But O well. Check your PM's.

Btw, I'm member number 538. And I'm sure I'd be somewhere well over 10K posts if they kept all the "junk" from the hangout. That's gangster.

Remember when I gave you your name and they changed it to Knoob.? LOL That would never happen today.

For some reason I think my post counter's busted. It only shows 14 posts when I really have 103... Oh well.

if posts in hangout counted towards your count everyone's would be way higher.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back