The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Wow found this on craigslist, IS IT REAL!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What a joke, after you get done acting so interested offer him a hundred bucks and see what he says...you should really record this convo and post it up! I will do it if your not going to, let me know!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL That is the most ambitiously ### thing I have seen in my life.
Wow, some people should not have been allowed to live. If I knew this long ago, I would have aborted this man with a 12 gauge.

Yea, I think I may give him a call, but how would I record it and get it on the computer? maybe a small mic? through Windows XP voice recorder?

Yea, I think I may give him a call, but how would I record it and get it on the computer? maybe a small mic? through Windows XP voice recorder?

Most cell phones have a built in record function.

OK GUYS I HAVE A RECORDED PHONE CONVERSATION! Im hungry though, please give me 10min, and i can get it on here.

The conversation was kinda crappy, but its something, every 1min i had to save the file and restart another recording, i was working on my laptop with both hands while try to ask this guy questions, it was actually a little difficult. LOL

but im getting it ready.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back