The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

WOW! 1999 GSX with 17K OG miles..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dammit, I'm going to have to start buying lottery tickets since its the only way I could afford one of these, but if I had the money, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

How in the hell do you buy a car new, and pretty much park it for 13 years. I could never, id have to drive it...

How in the hell do you buy a car new, and pretty much park it for 13 years. I could never, id have to drive it...

You buy more than one. :sneaky:

There is a guy in my local city who owns four (yes, four) Ford GTs. He DD one during summer, and the other three are in storage as an investment.

Do want so bad

Ew you like that color, everyone I have ever talked to has thought the green ones are ugly LOL They are so common too, there are literally 5 in my local area. :p

He has 2 of em, and not really because he likes it so much, just happened to be that color, LOL. His GS has....the tan interior.

Omg....hawtness. I love black and blue dsm's, I'd kill for that 1g!! Even if it is a 7 bolt. And the super low mile car was a police seizure that was parked all that time in an underground parking facility. At least that's what I remember from the old ad I saw.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back