The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Would you trade for an 04 CRF 150?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highpsi93tsi

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2002
Ontario_Canada
My DSM is toast..the front struts were blown, the tranny was lunched and to top it off the motor either ate a lifter or spun a bearing. There is a guy that wants to trade me an 04 CRF 150 for it as is. I know what you're thinking right now..BUT this car has been attached to my hip for the last 6 years I LOVE IT!!! My options are to toss it in indoor storage untill Iam done college and working, then I'll restore it. OR bid farewell and see what I can get for this bike on an immdiate flip (I have no where to ride it, nor the need ((ive had bikes before)) )
Need feedback guys......

If you really need the money, the smartest thing to do would to just trade for the bike and sell it. If you're not strapped for cash, I'd just hang on to the car because you know you'll miss it, especially having it for 6 years. To me it's really a question of whether you need the money or not.

Iam i college and not working..but I would rather the car, just looking for honest opinions from guys that have "been here and done it"..thanks for the input man.....

well i'll give you this piece of advice. i only had my car for a year or so before i sold it (97 gst spyder). i was excited to have cash immediately after i sold it but after a couple weeks i realized that i shouldnt have sold the car and have been trying to get another one ever since. so if its really not a matter of needing money, i'd suggest keeping the car because im 99% positive you'll regret it as i did.

I say keep the car, CRF 150's are nothing to go crazy about...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back