The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Would you trade a 91AWD for a 95FWD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i wouldnt, just for the fact if its really a 10 second FWD, we would all know about it. just like every other honduh says he runs 12's with bolt ons, but then you see him running high 15's at the track the next day. guess he left his slicks, nitrous, turbo and built block at home that day.

id take a awd anything over fwd any day of the week. you have 2g envy, but guess what, i started with a 2g and after seeing the massive amounts of riced out ones, i started to love the look of a clean 1g, sleek lines and sharp tail. like a streamlined butterfly. 1g's are simple to make look super nice, maybe some nice 17's, a drop, paint if needed.

He didnt say it was a 10 second car... he said it was built to run 10s... hell my awd was built to run 10s and it ran 12s. I dont think the guy is being dishonest at all... Me personally i would keep the awd. I like fwd but a highly modded fwd and it being auto doesnt seem like a good combo.

I own a FWD and a AWD, and you know what. It didn't matter if someone wanted to trade my FWD for an AWD, it is just to risky. I guarentee no matter where he is there IS a AWD NEAR HIM, so why would he make a deal half way across the country?

Ask yourself this, has anyone you've talked to thought this was a good idea?

laserspeeddemon said:
I own a FWD and a AWD, and you know what. It didn't matter if someone wanted to trade my FWD for an AWD, it is just to risky. I guarentee no matter where he is there IS a AWD NEAR HIM, so why would he make a deal half way across the country?

Ask yourself this, has anyone you've talked to thought this was a good idea?

maybe the 1g awd is what the 2g guy is exactly looking for. Ive had to travel 18 hours for both my dsms

I've never traveled more then an hour, and this was in Germany. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a DSM at all in Germany, LET ALONE turbo OR AWD models!!!!!!

If you did your research correctly, I bet you wouldn't have HAD to go the far.
I'm not knocking you, you got what you wanted by going the extra mile (literally) and I respect that. But you see my point. I found what I wanted half-way across the world and didn't got more then 45 min to get it.

I havent hit a 10 but thats definately a goal and no there are no awd's around this area. I like awd because Im into running away from cops now.jk. And to the person saying something about that I have auto cuz i cant shift, well I have a manual rex. I got auto cuz for drag racing it is better. This car was built for drag and if i keep it, Ill post a vid at the tracks on this topic, and hopefully it will land a 10... If not then Ill see with a big shot of giggle juice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back