The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Would this cat work on my NT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaineDSMer

Probationary Member
Dec 16, 2002
asdf, Somewhere
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33629&item=2414841354

I'm looking for a new Cat seeing that mine is finally falling apart..maine winters=rust....I have 2.5 inch piping already...but this looks more like a resonator then a cat....another one I have considered is found at summit racing going for about 50 bucks plus shipping, but this one actually looks like a cat???what should I do? I have a Pacesetter Header(ported) and an OBX N1 rip off muffler...would the Ebay cat sound different being that it looks like basically a straight through pipe? Thanx for the help

Well, the auctions over.:( But you can make any cat fit with enough custom work. That is a weird looking cat but you could make it work.

yeah that wierd cat on Ebay is always there.....question how much do you think it costs for the pipe that goes from the cat to the muffler...I need one custom bent 2.5 in...mines getting a tad bit rusty....cough cough sprung a leak getting loud....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back