The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

WOT pulls need help advice little issues.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M4s73r

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 26, 2012
St. Joseph, Missouri
So yesterday was the first day of WOT tuning. Starting slow on it. Im getting a little knock in a few spots but its small 0.4, 0.7, 1.1 and thats it. Tried a few things to get it out. Just not for sure what else to try. Here are a couple of logs,

My fuel trims are in line and my combinedft at idle is in range also. (it goes to -3.9 at wot?)
With no fuel adjustment at all I am in the 9.2-10.2 afr at wot on the wide band, are my injectors set right?

Is the small .4 - .7 blips phantom knock?
Should I pull more timing out?

Heres my last log.

Attachments

• od off 4 timing adjusted.elg
    24.7 KB · Views: 57
Anything in the 9's or low 10s at wot is way to rich what kind of Wb are you running ?

I agree with what pat said.. set your cel to come on at anything above 5 through link and monitor it that way.

Just for reference, my cel comes on at 3 counts.

Also don't use both the sliders and the direct access tables for tuning. The sliders are easy to learn but the direct access tables are better to use. You are taking alot of timing away. I would change your knock settings to like 3000 rpm and 40% throttle, those numbers are up to you. For your injectors being right we need a idle log, and cruise log.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back