The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Worth it? Someone's car on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was always impressed by these when they came out. They didn’t get nearly the press as the Acura NSX, but I thought the were more impressive technology and performance.
I have my hands full with my fixed-roof eclipse, and shudder at the thought of two more cylinders, another cylinder head, another gear, a second turbo, and the retractable hard top. Wouldn’t mind driving it, though.

It went for $33k and had over 100k miles on it. Keep paying attention everyone. I'm telling you, year by year these are going up, up, up.
Well someone forgot to tell the guy I just bought another talon from... Still plenty of good dsm's going for cheap still.

1997 TSi AWD 5sp 107k 3 owner car, all stock (1g bov and 14b) for 5500$

Be on the lookout for another build thread soon!

I swear I wonder sometimes if BAT is a giant money laundering operation. Some of these cars that sell for $20k+ shouldn't even fetch $6k.
Every time I see people say this, I see the same people selling their car for $15k. A lot of people in DSM communities are like “LOL this car isn’t worth more than $6k”, but I guarantee if they got that same car for $6k, they would NEVER sell it for that price and would say stuff like “well that’s what the market is” when they’re the ones selling.

Every time I see people say this, I see the same people selling their car for $15k. A lot of people in DSM communities are like “LOL this car isn’t worth more than $6k”, but I guarantee if they got that same car for $6k, they would NEVER sell it for that price and would say stuff like “well that’s what the market is” when they’re the ones selling.

Maybe. FWIW every time I list my car(I've done it like 12 times and end up changing my mind) I list it for under $3500.

Since I don't live in a glass house, I can throw all the stones I want.

Did it sell today? I was watching just to see what it brought and it was at $10000 last I saw. :thumb:

Oh no, I have 2 2 many already LOL

Mine DO NOT have litter in them ROFL. They DO all have a laptop in them, 1 for each car :thumb:

"Yep, the Conquest was essentially a re-badged Mitsubishi Starion. It had a big 2.6 liter turbo four cylinder Mitsubishi engine, along with decent rear wheel drive handling." http://tinyurl.com/46eup3pc
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This modified 1g AWD with reupholstered interior and 85k miles is already over $10k with 6 days left. Evo 16g, very clean underbody, mildly built motor. I bet it’ll go for $16k which is crazy given how light the modifications are. I’ve seen people selling 1g’s here with TRE built transmissions.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back