The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

worst wind storm in history to hit kenosha,wi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GFWDbeast

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 17, 2010
kenosha, Wisconsin
last week where i live a storm came off of lake Michigan, and caught everyone off surprise. The result 10 miles of lake coast damaged pretty bad. 1 guy died and a shit ton of power lines and trees down. Winds gusted to about 100mph.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

That is nuts!

In my hometown of La Crosse WI, it was said to be impossible to have a tornado touch down with all the bluffs and the rivers meeting in one place. Well for the first time ever not too long ago one did.

Some BAD Wisconsin storms out there.

Mother Nature.. is the most unpredictable woman.

Keep your ears to the Earth and your eyes to the sky.

OH, do I have some words for Mother Nature. I won't voice them here though. Sad to see one guy pass from the storm. MO has had it's fair share of bad storms/tornado's this year also.

That is nuts!

In my hometown of La Crosse WI, it was said to be impossible to have a tornado touch down with all the bluffs and the rivers meeting in one place. Well for the first time ever not too long ago one did.

Some BAD Wisconsin storms out there.

Nice your from LAX. I'm from right over in La Crescent. I was in Onalaska the other day at my girl's house when the storm hit. Man we've been getting some crazy rain, and wind storms this year.

Kinda crazy how bad stuff has been the last few years....I think we're all gonna screw the pooch soon. Then again, I do believe the Mayans slaughtered about 3 goats and predicted the end of time by how the blood sprayed on a piece of rock they dug out of the communal toilet...

Ya the guy that died was on his motorcycle. He was only 2 blocks away from home, and a tree fell on top of him. Kenosha doesn't really ever get any bad storms, but in the last 3 years we got a tornado that touched down in JANUARY WTF, The biggest snow fall total and now worst wind storm in kenosha history.

It's been windy as shit here in some parts the last few weeks. Around the dells at our cabin there were trees down that size like 3 weeks ago from 100 mph winds.

Ya kenosha has been getting some weird weather, damn global warming.

Man why can I get that weather here in madison? I love storms....I would leave work unannounced if a tornado hit just to follow it

If only you had these trees is Cheese land

We never get bad storms at all. Once the storms hit the lake front there over with or very weak. Tho every time there is tornado warning or the sirens go off my wife is like all freaked out and wanting to go into the basement. 3 years ago the tornado that hit Kenosha in January happened to hit are apt building. So now she is like all dramatized now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back