The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

worlds biggest turbo on a supra

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welcome to 1999.. Holy repost.

actually i just discovered life. I just got the internet today to. I was rocking a typewriter.

I've always wanted to know how much horse power that car makes at idle.

i would like to know what its total hp was, since it topped out 1200

My co-worker has an 100% stock auto twin 2jz, that bi*** pulls like no other.

Fastest car I've ever been on, 125mph.

Last edited by a moderator:
My co-worker has an 100% stock auto twin 2jz, that bi*** pulls like no other.

Fastest car I've ever been on, 125mph.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110625&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1283362207

Fastest I've been in. It was the Skyline that Hennesey tested and tuned with.

The owner owns a ungodly fast Supra (like 800+) and its nothing compared to that Skyline.

He owns a local performance shop here and did some modifications to it himself.

When he first pulled up I was like "Meh, another factory Skyline", but then I noticed the Hennesey emblem on it and almost shit my pantsROFL

I got to touch it and all of its carbon fiber goodness.:sneaky:

Is it just me or do you think that most supra guys go for power and not 1/4 miles times?

Dis anyone see the sparks fly at the end of the last run>

im thinking something definitely broke on that last run

Wha really?? I was thinking something on the turbo blew

No! Not such things exist "cell phones" sheesh, you kids and your dreams ROFL

well i used this so call world wide internet, i got hooked up with a dial up modem:thumb: and i used this so called google or some shit like that:confused: and i saw pictures of this weird looking phones. I mean im still rocking a cored phone thats on my wall:aha: who would have every though of these inventions hmm its so bazaar WTF

Is it just me or do you think that most supra guys go for power and not 1/4 miles times?

Ya you see alot of dyno queens outa those cars, but you have to be careful on which ones you dog on too. I have seen skylines with full interior run low 9's.

regardless how much power a supra has, i think there the best sounding car

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back