The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

World needs to wake the fu(k up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ninjai_ruken
About the Race thing, my cousin is half black and he is the hardest working person I know. As for the indians go...they even say "it is no ones land"...And as far as them getting money...I think its wrong to exploite the system and have as many kids as they can just so they can get more money. I have met a few Native Americans who feel ashamed of most of there people for the things they do to give them a bad name..I stood next to a few of them in formation when I was in the Army..sorry for spelling again just woke up. When I look at a person I do not judge that person by there skin color...I look at them as a person. How they act in public, How they treat other people, How well kept they are and How much they devote there time and effort into work and family. dont mater who they are I judge all people that way

Hes HALF!!!!! most black people wouldnt even call him black!!!!! and did you know Tiger woods is half Tai???? but you dont hear about his Tai Side, do yah?

Im not makin fun, Dont really care about this whole thing. Alot of people think im spanish, but ima flip ( no, not Chinease, not even asian, more close to hawaiian then anything )

I hate stupid people too. Regardless of race, sex, creed. I'm tired of people getting breaks because they aren't white. I'm tired of politics, and the people in that profession.

LOL... i am not white... and i HAVE never gotten any breaks....maybe asians are left out of the afirmative action loop LOL JK JK... but i understand where you are coming from...

to the original poster *hug* its gonna be alright man... take a nice long drive and breathe.... it always helps me =)

im american indian and i dont get shit. but its about time we did something to support ourselves. even if it is exploit the last pieces of land we have to get by.

and dude it sucks on what happened to you. but life does go on. and itll prolly get worse before it gets better. but once its better, you can turn around and say "dam i kicked ass" and youll be stronger for it.

Originally posted by Thomas91169
im american indian and i dont get shit. but its about time we did something to support ourselves. even if it is exploit the last pieces of land we have to get by.

and dude it sucks on what happened to you. but life does go on. and itll prolly get worse before it gets better. but once its better, you can turn around and say "dam i kicked ass" and youll be stronger for it.

Thanks, it really mean a lot to me that you guys. Try to or understand what I am going through. If I offend you I am sorry it came out wrong and I prob should not write stuff when I am mad.

heh...i think its funny any of you even think this way. It doesnt do any good to think that way nor is it true your goin off your life experiences and im sure some were good and some were bad you guys think the world is goin down the shitter take a trip to a islam country and you will see what shit is. The us is a great place and the people are perfect. Point is you are in control of your life and you control the choices that are made. If you dont like how things are going just change them because its that easy this life is your dream and no one elses so start worrying about you and as they say...start fuc*in or get fuc*ed

Yes the world does need to wake up. I am sick of hearing about my freinds who can't afford college because their family is only lower middle class, BUT some ghetto motherf*ckers are gettin in for free.

Want to hear a story? The dad of one of my freinds buys sh*t houses and rents them out after he fixes them up. His daughter has to swtich schools because its to expensive and they have move to a smaller house to afford a mortgage. He just recently was laid off last year, but now has a job. They were struggling to make ends meat. Get this, every single one of his tenants have never paid rent in their life. The Gov. does. And they sit there all day breaking sh*t that the Gov. pays for that he has to fix. One woman in particular, gets 1200 a month for rent. 300 a month for utilites. 100 for each kid (she has 4, only 25, single, yea you guessed it, knocked up by 2 different guys.) AND works a cash job cutting hair that the Gov doesnt know about. Does that seem fair? I think not.

Whats worse is when people ask for retribution for slavery. Get the f*ck outta here! I am not paying for something that was done before I was born. You dont see the Irish asking Britain for money because of how they were neglected and treated.

Originally posted by Eclipsed

You dont see the Irish asking Britain for money because of how they were neglected and treated.

you know i should try that, i might get money for it, j/k.
all valid points man, but thats the way american society is. thats why people come here. we have such a weak judicial system they find ways to manipulate it. just like the not having to say "under God" part in the pledge of allegiance. i know not everyone here in america is catholic or protestant. but as an american citizen, which they are!, they should know that america was settled at because of religion. these people didn't believe what england was doing and left to start there own way of life. thats why the pledge of allegiance says what it says. it is a history statement on our country, if you don't like it, get the flock out!

Originally posted by ohio98eclipse
heh...i think its funny any of you even think this way. It doesnt do any good to think that way nor is it true your goin off your life experiences and im sure some were good and some were bad you guys think the world is goin down the shitter take a trip to a islam country and you will see what shit is. The us is a great place and the people are perfect. Point is you are in control of your life and you control the choices that are made. If you dont like how things are going just change them because its that easy this life is your dream and no one elses so start worrying about you and as they say...start fuc*in or get fuc*ed

That's my point....I think people most and I mean MOST not all Islam Countries are brain washed, By the religion of choice in that region. I mean ask any of them and they will tell you they want to be a mytr for there religion I mean come on....What's worse if your believe what they do they will look at you smile...shake your hand then cut your throat while you sleep....I lost my cool when I heard about the 4 unarmed (Except for there guard) American Contractors with family and loved ones, That were attacked. I said nuke the damn countries...But what would that solve...nothing and it would be of great harm to the earth. Maybe these people are so used to having no running water, nothing at all or treating there fellow man with kindness...that when some contractors come to a city. To try and survey the place for a sewage system plus running water they get attacked...I mean come on...almost everyone in that town took off after wards so they all had something to hide in my book. I feel sorry for the people in those countries that want to be civilized and have jobs, running water, a sewage system, civil government. And want a better life for there people.

What's worse look at Africa, Look at Sierra Leone. The dirtiest city on the earth 2 million plus people and they have no sewage system. A place were piracy is still very much alive. A place were a RUF rebel will cut your head off. A place were rebel's rape women and children then kill them only to rape them again. I mean some of them countries in Africa produce more diamonds and oil then any other country on earth and they still live and act that way. I have talked to a few mercenaries who have gone over to them countries to fight for Sierra Leone Government (SLA) a country that does not even pay its Army (SLA) it just makes me sick. And sad for them people

That's my point....I think people most and I mean MOST not all Islam Countries are brain washed

I remember reading somewhere about these kids from the middle east who were put in "camps" for about 4 weeks with kids from other countries. Honestly, I wish I could remember all the details b/c I don't see how the parents would have allowed it since they don't like Americans...but anyway....my point...

These kids are taught to hate Americans....lots don't even know why OR agree with the parents, but they don't have a choice. They must listen to their parents. In these "camps" or whatever it was, all the kids got along fine but as soon as the parents were back in sight, it was "stupid Americans" all over again. However, I kinda find this unbelievable, b/c if the kids truly disagreed w/the parents about hating us, they wouldn't carry the "tradition" on through each generation. Or maybe over time, they just started to actually believe what the parents had been instilling for so many years. So...I dunno... maybe one day I'll run across that case-study again. It was pretty interesting.

Originally posted by EclpzLvr97
I remember reading somewhere about these kids from the middle east who were put in "camps" for about 4 weeks with kids from other countries. Honestly, I wish I could remember all the details b/c I don't see how the parents would have allowed it since they don't like Americans...but anyway....my point...

These kids are taught to hate Americans....lots don't even know why OR agree with the parents, but they don't have a choice. They must listen to their parents. In these "camps" or whatever it was, all the kids got along fine but as soon as the parents were back in sight, it was "stupid Americans" all over again. However, I kinda find this unbelievable, b/c if the kids truly disagreed w/the parents about hating us, they wouldn't carry the "tradition" on through each generation. Or maybe over time, they just started to actually believe what the parents had been instilling for so many years. So...I dunno... maybe one day I'll run across that case-study again. It was pretty interesting.

I would like to read that if you ever find it again.

Yes the world does need to wake up. I am sick of hearing about my freinds who can't afford college because their family is only lower middle class, BUT some ghetto motherf*ckers are gettin in for free.

I take it "Ghetto motherf*uckers = Minorities". That's the problem with you little racist white mother####ers anytime you see a minority in school or working somewhere you want to work you swear that you have been cheated because by AA.You think just cause you are white you are automatically better that any minority (i don't blame you because your parents probably preached hatrid and racism to you as a child cause that how some white people do) but minorities can do stuff just as good as you. I don't like the fact that i don't get some sales cause i'm black but that shit doesn't stop me and i don't sit home and let it bother me, I keep doing what i'm doing things only get better. Yall keep talking about blacks asking for retribution i have never in my whole entire life met one single black person that has said "Yea, i'm going to go file for retribution" You take shit and blow it way out of proportion. We aren't getting it and we won't so stop crying about it.

That's my point....I think people most and I mean MOST not all Islam Countries are brain washed, By the religion of choice in that region. I mean ask any of them and they will tell you they want to be a mytr for there religion I mean come on....What's worse if your believe what they do they will look at you smile...shake your hand then cut your throat while you sleep....I lost my cool when I heard about the 4 unarmed (Except for there guard) American Contractors with family and loved ones, That were attacked. I said nuke the damn countries...But what would that solve...nothing and it would be of great harm to the earth. Maybe these people are so used to having no running water, nothing at all or treating there fellow man with kindness...that when some contractors come to a city. To try and survey the place for a sewage system plus running water they get attacked...I mean come on...almost everyone in that town took off after wards so they all had something to hide in my book. I feel sorry for the people in those countries that want to be civilized and have jobs, running water, a sewage system, civil government. And want a better life for there people.

actually the contractors are there for different reasons, the gov't says thats what they are there for, but just to let you all in a little something, they are retired recon marines, ex green berets and such. but you are absolutely correct, they did not deserve what happened to them.
i am very biast in my views, i wont' change so don't attempt to waste your time. but if you honestly think about it, where do 95% of the worlds problems come from?? the middle east. all the violence in africa stays there, they don't get mad at the rest of the world cause they are poor, they kill each other. granted thats not right, but atleast they keep it among themselves.
the ragheads on the other hand, have made it a religion to cause harm to other people. what has the rest of the world done to honestly piss them off??? remember that bully in school that no one liked cause he always picked fights with people? and the day he wasn't there everybody was happy and nothing 'bad' happened. just think, if we were to wipe out that entire segment of the world, there would be no need for the 135,000 troops still there, thats money the gov't would save, it would be a great route for ships to travel instead of having to go around africe or deal with the canal. make it a parking lot, get the oil too, wipe them out, and i can almost guarentee the world will be a better place.
but then the question lies, who is gonna make your slurpy at 11pm at the 7-11??

Every bit of anger in this thread has been expressed toward the effects of liberal thinking which is a thought process shaped by a distorted but noble dream of having the world as an equal rights utopia. What this method of thinking disregards is that life is unfair and everyone is driven only to better their own lives. Capitolism capitolizes on this one truth and creates a balance in society. As taxes are raised and handouts increase this balance is thrown off kilter because production doesn't outweigh expenditures. This is why communism fails over and over and unless the wealth in this country is allocated back to the individuals that earned it I fear we'll share in this same demise.

Originally posted by ldstang50
the ragheads on the other hand, have made it a religion to cause harm to other people. what has the rest of the world done to honestly piss them off???

but then the question lies, who is gonna make your slurpy at 11pm at the 7-11??

The religion doesn't preach causing harm to others...but I know what you're sayin. People with screws loose translate religion in off-the-wall ways and this is what happens..

As for the Slurpy....Apu never *made* it for me... these are self-serve things, Liam!

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T
I take it "Ghetto motherf*uckers = Minorities". That's the problem with you little racist white mother####ers anytime you see a minority in school or working somewhere you want to work you swear that you have been cheated because by AA.You think just cause you are white you are automatically better that any minority (i don't blame you because your parents probably preached hatrid and racism to you as a child cause that how some white people do) but minorities can do stuff just as good as you. I don't like the fact that i don't get some sales cause i'm black but that shit doesn't stop me at all I keep doing what i'm doing things only get better. Yall keep talking about blacks asking for retribution i have never in my whole entire life met one single black person that has said "Yea, i'm going to go file for retribution" You take shit and blow it way out of proportion. We aren't getting it and we won't so stop crying about it.

Im not quite sure what the above statment ment "Ghetto motherf*uckers." I have much respect for people who work there ass off to make a better life for them selve and there family reguardless of race. I hope that the statment that was made in regaurd to ghetto mutherfu*ker came out wrong. I Do not want this disscussion to turn into a race related argument. What I think he was trying to say is. People try to give minorities a break because some people tend to feel sorry for them. Or like you said it makes me mad to know that you do no get some sales because you are black I think that is wrong. My cousin has had a hard time growing up because he gets if from both sides. He is half black half caucasion, I can see it in peoples eyes when they look at him..O I feel sorry for that little boy. What people do not relize is his mom is a Captain in the U.S. Army and his step dad is a Col. And my cousin is one of the hardest working people I know..sorry for spelling im in a hurry

Please people lets try not to use racial language on this disscusion. We are all better than that Raghead is a very racist remark. And when I was in the military if any one was caught useing them words they got a Article-15

That's kinda the problem. Why is there a need to feel sorry for a minority. I definately don't want any feeling sorry for me and giving me a chance at something solely because of pity. I don't want anything handed to me, never had anything handed to me and never want it.(unless i hit lotto :thumb: ) I just want people to give me my damn credit that i work hard and have earned everything i have. Not "oh little ghetto Mofo getting handouts from the government, he's probably not really qualified for the job but AA put him there"

And for the record AA has put white people places too. It's for minorities and in many situations now white people are minorities.

Originally posted by Jimmy Jr.
Every bit of anger in this thread has been expressed toward the effects of liberal thinking which is a thought process shaped by a distorted but noble dream of having the world as an equal rights utopia. What this method of thinking disregards is that life is unfair and everyone is driven only to better their own lives. Capitolism capitolizes on this one truth and creates a balance in society. As taxes are raised and handouts increase this balance is thrown off kilter because production doesn't outweigh expenditures. This is why communism fails over and over and unless the wealth in this country is allocated back to the individuals that earned it I fear we'll share in this same demise.

What you do not realize is that most tax cuts benefit the rich. My dad has paid taxes out the ass his whole life and never got a tax cut. A balance in society I hate Corporate America, they are all a bunch of slime balls who pocket investor money. What about the racial organizations in this country that preach about how they should not have to pay taxes because there skin is a certain color. When people think about racist.They tend to think about White people as being racist and white people do have there share or racist but as do all ethnic croups

Originally posted by Jimmy Jr.

I cant agree more, it sometimes feels like we are at the peak of our power. Like all great powerfull nations such as Rome, we too will fall someday.

Originally posted by 1gE.T.
I cant agree more, it sometimes feels like we are at the peak of our power. Like all great powerfull nations such as Rome, we too will fall someday.

I agree with you there. But like Rome I hope we last longer than we have

Want to hear a story? The dad of one of my freinds buys sh*t houses and rents them out after he fixes them up. His daughter has to swtich schools because its to expensive and they have move to a smaller house to afford a mortgage. He just recently was laid off last year, but now has a job. They were struggling to make ends meat. Get this, every single one of his tenants have never paid rent in their life. The Gov. does. And they sit there all day breaking sh*t that the Gov. pays for that he has to fix. One woman in particular, gets 1200 a month for rent. 300 a month for utilites. 100 for each kid (she has 4, only 25, single, yea you guessed it, knocked up by 2 different guys.) AND works a cash job cutting hair that the Gov doesnt know about. Does that seem fair? I think not.

Whats worse is when people ask for retribution for slavery. Get the f*ck outta here! I am not paying for something that was done before I was born. You dont see the Irish asking Britain for money because of how they were neglected and treated.

The only problem i see in the conversation is the one who said it. If you want to go to school work full time and take night classes full time and you can still be done in 4 years. Once again its your choice on the actions you take. The only thing you can control is your own life so stop worrying about others.

One day you guys will all realize you dont appreciate what you have enough. So what if a black woman gets money each month who cares about her and worry about your self. So what if a poor white trash lady gets money worry about yourself. Its funny how people talk about hating america because we are based on makin money and big companys. Id love for it one day to go to a monarchy and they feel like blowing texas and we'll see how much you miss the america we have now. people hate us because we have the freedom to do what we want and be what we want. The only person who can hold any of us back is ourselves. You can be born in the shit ghetto homeless without a penny to spend and you can grow and be whatever you want if you choose to be.

This was already bending the rules.

Closed before anything escalates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back