The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

World needs to wake the fu(k up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjai_ruken

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 1, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
Well #### it, After my car is rebuilt I am selling both my GS and my GST I am ####ing sick of women's bull shit. I am sick of people wanting to hang out with a person because they have a fast or nice car. I am sick of all the bull shit....in fact I am sick of people in general. This society makes me sick...look at what this country has become...a person is judged by how much money they have and what kind of vehicles they drive...#### a person can be a dumb ass..stupid piece of shit dick head...but if he has some cash and a nice ride he will always be cool with everyone....he will always get the girl no matter how many times he beats and abuses her...I am sick of it all. I am not a racist, but I am sick of Indians getting more and more money from the government each time they have a child...or sick of no working piece of shit black people (not all just some) living on welfare when people who are broke down and disabled have to fight for years just to get SSI. I am sick of White trash crank head loser inbred ####s running around while the police sit on there ass. I am sick of rapist and drug dealers getting a year or two in jail and then going free only to do it again..I am sick of kkk and neo-nazi ####s who think they are american and wave the Nazi flag along with the american flag...I am sick a murder's getting away with there crime because of a insanity plea...only spending a year in a mental heath facility then writing a book and making millions off of it. I am sick of the government turning a blind eye to the problems in america while trying to focus on other countries problem's (And yes I do approve of us being Iraq because Sadam and his family are sick ####s)... Sick of people comming to this country and getting a buisness loan with out any credit, yet a person could be born in this damn country and because a person could not pay there medical bills for the past 3 years. They cant get a loan of any sort to try and get there life back on track. Im sick of religious wars sick of People in general I wish a ####ing comet would hit this planet and send it strait to hell:mad: :barf:

Dude.

Attachments

• calmdown.gif
    calmdown.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 414
Wow some strong points. Some I agree with. Why is our world like this?
Don't sell your DSM's, just get together with other DSMer's on this site and make new friends. They don't care what car you have because they also have a DSM. :p
Ummm, do I sense a good 60 Minutes report coming up. You could put your DSM's in storage, and buy a POS $100 car. Tell your friends you sold your cars. Then give it 2 months and your real friends will still be with you. The losers that liked you for your cars will be gone. And report back to us. :)

I'm not really sure on why your so upset but if it's over a woman...than i'd say its stupid I agree the world has problems. You need to realize that your actions have little effect on the world or peoples ideas and decisions so do yourself a favor and worry about you and not everyone else. Focus your time on your car or your job or whatever and not worry about all the other shit. When i wake up in the morning I dont say "hrmmm i wonder if i roll down my window if someone will look at my car" because frankly it doesnt ####in matter because i love my car. Anyhow just relax the world is fine and everyone hates everyone at some point in time but when you realize it doesnt matter you will feel a lot better.

About a year ago i hated almost everything at times..i was a very angry person for no reason and i took everything to seriously until one day i decided to be happier than i was.

I fixed this by sayin i will always look at the upside of things..for example if i crash my car i say oh well..atleaast im ok i can fix the car but not me. If i lose my job i say oh well...ill find a better one. The thing is look at the best of every situation and not much can get you down because by doing so not many people have a reason to start fights or get mad at you once so ever. Anyhow not sure at what im getting at but when you figure out that things are how they are and theres not shit you can do about it usaully you will live a better life. BtW you sell your car and you will regret it :)

It is completely possible that you are only seeing part of the equation.

I don't know about everybody but me and my friends call an idiot one no matter how much money he has. Fast cars don't make you cool....building one yourself proves you are knowledgeable. I qualify for welfare...but don't get it because it goes against my beliefs (poor college student this year). I always correct people when they give me too much change...and everybody I consider a good person does too.

There are many things wrong with the world and this country. Don't let these problems change who you are and what you are here to do. Don't let people judge you on your car. Their opinions only count if you let it bother you.

I guess the best thing I can say is watch ferris bueler's day off. Listen to what they guy in the jail says to his sister. What these people say/do only effects you if you let it...Live your life how you want to and keep it that way.

I hate stupid people too. Regardless of race, sex, creed. I'm tired of people getting breaks because they aren't white. I'm tired of politics, and the people in that profession.

I could go on and on, but I'm not going going to. You know why? Because no matter how many times I post it, no one will give a shit.

Nothing will change. The sooner you learn that it's #### or be ####ed, the better.

I am sorry if I came off a little strong. But ever since I was hit by a drunk driver, I started to look at the world a little differently. I am dissabled, and even though I did get alot of money almost all of that will go to medical bills. Because the government says I was on leave I will not get shit. The VA turned me down, and almost everyone has let me down. I am not trying to dump my problems on you guys, but sometimes I feel better when I write stuff. I have back pain everysingle day sometimes its so bad I cant help but be in a bad mood all the time. I am only 22 and feel cheated. This lady who only got a year in jail 2 but had time served. Took every thing away from me. A promissing carrer in the US Army. The only thing I have ever wanted in life was to be a hard working Soldier so that my fellow americans can be safe in there home not having to worry if another country is going to try and invade us. I relize there are people out there who are alot worse off then I am. I have much respect for the people who cant even walk or have other problems. And still push on, There are people who do not understand the extent of my back pain. you would truely have to go through what I have to understand. Its not like when you get a back ache...it right into the bone and I can hardly walk sometimes. But still people look at me like im lazy or like there is nothing wrong with me...I mean just because I sit there and talk to you like there is nothing wrong does not mean im not hurting...Im young and I hide pain alot better than some people. Sorry for any spelling im am tired and need a nap.

I can understand your situation to an extent. But for a small story a long time ago there was a guy who was eager to learn judo and self defense HE practiced hard everyday because he wanted to be the best. One day he was in a car accident and lost his left arm so since judo consists of a lot of throwing moves he was upset and decided his career in judo was over. He went to his sensai and said...sensai I am sorry but i can no longer come here, His sensai said why is that? The man replyed about his arm and blah blah. The sensai said well before you go I have one request for all i have taught to you. The young man said anything sensai. The sensai proceeded to show him a move the man could conduct with only one arm and he told the man to PRACTICE that move everyday and never stop! A week later the sensai said i have entered you in a judo competition focusing on the move i taught you. For 6 months the man trained with the sensai on this move only and in 6 months he went to the competition and won. The moral of the story for the little sense it made is that the man excepted the changes he was faced with and decided it wouldnt hold him back.
We all face change everyday in our lives whether its your job down sizing and you get demoted or you become paralyzed or your back hurts like hell everyday the pure simple truth is that you can either sit and give up or say F*CK This im not gonna let this ####in shit ruin my life and move on the best you can...just my 2cents

Btw before anyone replys about my bad grammer and blah blah its because Im not a good typer/grammer thingy dude on the computer takes to much time to prepare good sentances :)

Wow ninjai_ruken.. everything u stated is exactly the way i feel. Sure it was harsh, but i agree on 100% of it. Dude this is the perfect place to vent. No-one gets hurt/no-one inparticualiar gets offended. I for one am sick and tired of this "he's my weekend friend" bs as i like to call it. In other words, Sun-Thurs there are certain people that will never call u, and will never want to do anything. Yet the minute friday and sat. roll around, there they are ringing up your phone "wanna drive around?".."nope i'd rather party".."alright bye". This is why i LOVED when i was without my car for 6 months. Not only did i get rid of the idiots, but saved a ton of $$$ for my car. However, i think getting rid of your car is a BAD IDEA. but you gotta look at it this way: does it bring more fun or more BS? oh and btw and sorry sh*t had to take the wrong turn for you. I do not know what that is like personally but you have to remain strong. just do me a favor, go out and have fun while i'm sittin at home for the next couple weeks missing what should be the best time of my life but i got stuck with mono. Now i'll be missin prom, the last couple months of my senior year of HS, spring in general, and everything else. Isn't life great!

ninjai_ruken for president! I'd vote for you :thumb: Atleast your smart enough to realize the problems, but a comet would be taking the easy way out :D

Oh and btw, i was watching the discovery channel the other night [hey give me a break, im sick w/ mono] and on some bibling coding show, i guess through the use of ecoding it states in the bible numerous times that the world will be destroyed by a astroid in the year 2012. Bizarre huh? your wish may be 8 short years away. did anyone else see this? correct me if i'm wrong.

Who invited Edward Norton from the 25th hour :p :laugh:

Seriously though... cool off

This society makes me sick...look at what this country has become...a person is judged by how much money they have and what kind of vehicles they drive

my responses

1. Had you never heard of buying a car to impress ladies before you got your eclipse?
2. Would you date a 400 pound chick. No. Girls stay in shape because they are judged on physical appearance just as guys are judged on money etc. Get used to it, deal with it.
3. If we didn't all strive to be rich and better than the other guy then we wouldn't be American. We are competitive. We want to be the best. Again, deal with it.

Sorry if its harsh. But deal with it. :talon:

Originally posted by 93greentsi
Who invited Edward Norton from the 25th hour :p :laugh:

Seriously though... cool off

my responses

1. Had you never heard of buying a car to impress ladies before you got your eclipse?
2. Would you date a 400 pound chick. No. Girls stay in shape because they are judged on physical appearance just as guys are judged on money etc. Get used to it, deal with it.
3. If we didn't all strive to be rich and better than the other guy then we wouldn't be American. We are competitive. We want to be the best. Again, deal with it.

Sorry if its harsh. But deal with it. :talon:

I have dated a big girl before, She was about 6ft. 200 Lbs well she lost about 30lbs 6 months after we started dating. we are still friends, looks are not everything in a relationship its about personality also. There is nothing wrong with wanting to better your self but when you push it on someone else and say you are better than them because you have more money and a nice house with a 80K car than you might as well of lived in Nazi Germany. I used to beat the shit outta the bullies in high school who would pick on the weaker kids. And my dad always told me "Any women that you need to buy a car for to impress is shallow and does not deserve to date you" This is not about girls its about how we treat each other as a species. I have seen people keep on driving by the site of a major car wreck on the Intrastate because who knows why.
Prob did not want it to take up to much of there time.

Originally posted by leet
I hate stupid people too. Regardless of race, sex, creed. I'm tired of people getting breaks because they aren't white.

Please enlighten me, i'm not white but i haven't gotten any breaks. I may be missing something. You're not tired of people who get breaks because they ARE white???

(haven't we been thru this b4?)(lets not get all mad at each other about this subject)

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T
Please enlighten me, i'm not white but i haven't gotten any breaks. I may be missing something. You're not tired of people who get breaks because they ARE white???

(haven't we been thru this b4?)(lets not get all mad at each other about this subject)

It was a generalization. If it does not apply to you, disregard it.

It was a generalization.

That was pretty much my point, but you are absolutely right i shouldn't worry about it. :thumb:

And yes, I am tired of people who get breaks, regardless of color/race/blah blah blah. ;)

I do not mind debating anything, as long as it stays civil :)

Originally posted by GsXtacY325
just do me a favor, go out and have fun while i'm sittin at home for the next couple weeks missing what should be the best time of my life but i got stuck with mono. Now i'll be missin prom, the last couple months of my senior year of HS, spring in general, and everything else. Isn't life great!

I am sorry that you will be missing prom and that you have mono. I was not much for social events in high school. We were the (Cool kids) and I hate myself for it....sometimes I treated people in a way they should not have been treated. Lucky for me I relized that just because someone is different it does not mean you can treat them different.

I have strong feelings on these topics too. I just choose to not voice my opinions because I most of the time get hell for it.

When I was applying for college loans, to go back to school I was dropped from a few of my grants. When I called to find out why, I was told that they were given to people of minority. I felt cheated. I had a 3.7 GPA, and in my opinion there was no reason to drop my grant. That quarter I had to pay 4k out of my own pocket to go to school. It was too late to get anymore help for that time. Next semester I reapplied and was told I still couldn't have it, and if I wanted anymore money to go to college I was to get married. I explained to them how I was living alone, and needed the money to survive. I finally got the money through some other grant, but I felt very cheated, and was angry. I know how it feels to be bummed out about something.

Yes minorities have had it very bad, and are very discriminated against too.. But white males don't have it any better.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T

You havent push the race card hard enough like Some people do

As far as the indians go, they should get what they get. Cause We DID steal there land.

in the next couple of years, WHITES will be the minority.

Originally posted by ninjai_ruken
I am sorry if I came off a little strong. But ever since I was hit by a drunk driver, I started to look at the world a little differently. I am dissabled, and even though I did get alot of money almost all of that will go to medical bills. Because the government says I was on leave I will not get shit. The VA turned me down, and almost everyone has let me down. I am not trying to dump my problems on you guys, but sometimes I feel better when I write stuff. I have back pain everysingle day sometimes its so bad I cant help but be in a bad mood all the time. I am only 22 and feel cheated. This lady who only got a year in jail 2 but had time served. Took every thing away from me. A promissing carrer in the US Army. The only thing I have ever wanted in life was to be a hard working Soldier so that my fellow americans can be safe in there home not having to worry if another country is going to try and invade us. I relize there are people out there who are alot worse off then I am. I have much respect for the people who cant even walk or have other problems. And still push on, There are people who do not understand the extent of my back pain. you would truely have to go through what I have to understand. Its not like when you get a back ache...it right into the bone and I can hardly walk sometimes. But still people look at me like im lazy or like there is nothing wrong with me...I mean just because I sit there and talk to you like there is nothing wrong does not mean im not hurting...Im young and I hide pain alot better than some people. Sorry for any spelling im am tired and need a nap.
The va ALWAYS turns you down for bennies the first round, they want to see how long you'll be up theyre ass. TRUST ME I am just now getting my 30% after a year and a half, I had help from my dad who also is a disabled vet(50%) And when you do get bennies it takes hours to get an appointment and even longer for emergencies. Just trying to cheer you up, DON"T let up on the VA be up they're ass every week they turn you down the first time , resubmit you paper work and bother the shit out of them, You have to wear them down, you get that paperwork pushed through by bothering the right people. As far as that goes hang in there

Originally posted by PogiTSI
You havent push the race card hard enough like Some people do

As far as the indians go, they should get what they get. Cause We DID steal there land.

in the next couple of years, WHITES will be the minority.

About the Race thing, my cousin is half black and he is the hardest working person I know. As for the indians go...they even say "it is no ones land"...And as far as them getting money...I think its wrong to exploite the system and have as many kids as they can just so they can get more money. I have met a few Native Americans who feel ashamed of most of there people for the things they do to give them a bad name..I stood next to a few of them in formation when I was in the Army..sorry for spelling again just woke up. When I look at a person I do not judge that person by there skin color...I look at them as a person. How they act in public, How they treat other people, How well kept they are and How much they devote there time and effort into work and family. dont mater who they are I judge all people that way

I hate stupid people too. Regardless of race, sex, creed. I'm tired of people getting breaks because they aren't white. I'm tired of politics, and the people in that profession.

I could go on and on, but I'm not going going to. You know why? Because no matter how many times I post it, no one will give a shit.

Nothing will change. The sooner you learn that it's #### or be ####ed, the better.

Dude, we think so much alike it's scary..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back