The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Work...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1g_tsi_awd

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 6, 2006
cedarburg, Wisconsin
I don't think I ahve ever been this stressed out and pissed off... I juts spent 3 hours redesigning an assembly at work, and right as I am about to finish, the project gets obsoleted and needs to be completely redone... :beatentodeath: :beatentodeath: :beatentodeath: :beatentodeath:

Breathe in, breathe out... Hahaha.

At least I can look forward to one thing, I am getting my first DSM within this coming month!!!!!!!:thumb: :D LOL :sneaky:

Tune in "How It's Made" and look at the what's going on out there in the assembly world, and what kind of bizarre contraptions are being rigged-up to build things. And be glad making those isn't your job.

and yet "how its made" isn't a really good depiction of how a lot of assembly lines in the US operate. It seems that canada is a little behind in automation in some areas and very advanced in other areas.

eh, where do you work at?

I am an engineering intern at Simplicity (Snowblowers, tractors, pressure washers, generators, etc...) I suppose this is normal for an intern to do bi*** work, which I am used to, but 3 wasted hours kinda sucks.ROFL

Eh, get used to it.

I've been a mechanical designer for 10+ years, mainly offshore oil related, and I can't tell you how many wasted hours, days, weeks, months have been spent going in one direction only to have it change or even not get the job at all.

The only consolidation is that I still get paid.

Exactly what I have been thinking. Hahaha, I need it, I have to fund:
1.) Title, registration, licensing, insurance for the 1971 cadi
2.) A Talon in August.
3.) Modding the talon to hell by October...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back