The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Work vs Prison

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diddy456

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 6, 2005
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Subject: WORK VS PRISON
>
>In case you have the two mixed up, this should make things a bit clearer:
>
>IN PRISON - you spend the majority of your time in an 8X10 cell.
>AT WORK - you spend the majority of your time in a 6X8 cubicle.
>
>IN PRISON - you get three meals a day.
>AT WORK - you only get a break for one meal and you pay for it.
>
>IN PRISON - you get time off for good behavior.
>AT WORK - you get more work for good behavior.
>
>IN PRISON - the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
>AT WORK- you must carry around a security card and open all the doors
>yourself.
>
>IN PRISON - you can watch TV and play games.
>AT WORK - you get fired for watching TV and playing games.
>
>IN PRISON - you get your own toilet.
>AT WORK - you have to share with some idiot who pees on the seat.
>
>IN PRISON - they allow your family and friends to visit.
>AT WORK - you can't even speak to your family.
>
>IN PRISON - the taxpayers pay all expenses with no work required.
>AT WORK - you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they
>deduct taxes from your salary to pay for Prisoners.
>
>IN PRISON - you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out.
>AT WORK - you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside
>bars.
>
>IN PRISON - you must deal with sadistic wardens.
>AT WORK - they are called managers

Funny, but thats about it.

Prison - 24 hours a day

Work - 8 hours a day

Scrymerr said:
Back when I was in prison we used to have swordfights in the shower; first person to bleed loses. OMG
LOL.... OMG

sometimes work feals like prison but my "cubicle" dosent have walls. and i get to flirt and play 'grab ass' with teh ladies. :thumb:

THE_ARTIST_ said:
LOL.... OMG

sometimes work feals like prison but my "cubicle" dosent have walls. and i get to flirt and play 'grab ass' with teh ladies. :thumb:

may I ask what you do for a living?

THE_ARTIST_ said:
LOL.... OMG

Strip club owner? :sneaky:

Alibi said:
Funny, but thats about it.

Prison - 24 hours a day

Work - 8 hours a day

It's also sad. Those idiots SHOULD be working their asses off. hell, POWs (by geneva convention) can be forced to work w/o pay, but CRIMINALS have to volunteer, and be paid???? They get WAY too much leniency and benefits for being criminals. 'let 'em take it in the ass, maybe it'll teach 'em not to commit a crime again. :thumb: I think weekly beatings would be a good idea too! These people aren't there for being inconsiderate. The rules are pretty simple people, just follow them. :rolleyes:

pnishr said:
It's also sad. Those idiots SHOULD be working their asses off. hell, POWs (by geneva convention) can be forced to work w/o pay, but CRIMINALS have to volunteer, and be paid???? They get WAY too much leniency and benefits for being criminals. 'let 'em take it in the ass, maybe it'll teach 'em not to commit a crime again. :thumb: I think weekly beatings would be a good idea too! These people aren't there for being inconsiderate. The rules are pretty simple people, just follow them. :rolleyes:
####in' a. ####in' a.

Prison should be a life-changing, humiliating ass-rape that scares the dregs of society into straightening the #### up and flying right. A warm bed, three squares, TV, cigarettes, and a paying job is better than a lot of law-abiding citizens can go home to at night. #### that. You don't want to be cuffed to a post, mocked and spat upon in the town square, don't ####ing drink and drive ass hole. Don't want to be clinically "put to sleep" like a terminally ill pet, don't take a life yourself. Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth. We all talk shit on people in the middle east for being barbaric, but who here wouldn't like to see the bastard what broke his window and stole his CD player and SAFC lose his hand? I, for one, would like to see prison become more dangerous for those sent there.

Oh yeah, as I step off the old soap box, here, this post is pretty funny. Preach it, brother!

dr1665 said:
####in' a. ####in' a.

Prison should be a life-changing, humiliating ass-rape that scares the dregs of society into straightening the #### up and flying right. A warm bed, three squares, TV, cigarettes, and a paying job is better than a lot of law-abiding citizens can go home to at night. #### that. You don't want to be cuffed to a post, mocked and spat upon in the town square, don't ####ing drink and drive ass hole. Don't want to be clinically "put to sleep" like a terminally ill pet, don't take a life yourself. Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth. We all talk shit on people in the middle east for being barbaric, but who here wouldn't like to see the bastard what broke his window and stole his CD player and SAFC lose his hand? I, for one, would like to see prison become more dangerous for those sent there.

Oh yeah, as I step off the old soap box, here, this post is pretty funny. Preach it, brother!
Yep. all of you are right :toobad: . Prison is such a vacation from the hardships of real life. Next time you are planning a family trip I doubt that "to prison" is going to be tops on the list.
Mike

wolf20043 said:
Yep. all of you are right :toobad: . Prison is such a vacation from the hardships of real life. Next time you are planning a family trip I doubt that "to prison" is going to be tops on the list.
Mike
Ok it may be no vacation, but if you are jobless and homeless, going rob a 7/11 and get busted. You will have a nice warm bed and free food for a couple years. And get to shower without a d#ck in the ass! Minimum security felons aren't the coke dealing, shank making, ass raping fellas that you find in real prison. People with 20-life don't give a sh#t about anything. The jokers serving 18 months are just trying to get good behavior and get the hell out of there.

shiat i wish i owned a strip club, i work in a factory with alot of horny women :D (alot being in my area 1 guy (me) and 8-10 women and its pretty much like that through the whole plant.)

but it really sucks i dont like it much anymore very boring and there is no future for me there. but the ladies... yeeeaaaaa :thumb:

wolf20043 said:
Mike

You're right, personally I wouldn't know, cause I'm not a F***ing criminal. But it is easier than it should be in prison, I think that's pretty obvious. Cause there are plenty of cases of people WANTING to go back after they get out. And obviously it's not so bad that it dissuades people from committing crimes the first or second, or third...etc. times. Because they do. If I had it my way, if one was convicted of a second serious crime after already serving time, we'd just kill them. Obviously they don't get the point, or can't learn how to behave. If a dog attacks somebody twice we put it to sleep. If you're so F***ing stupid that you can't learn the rules, you don't qualify as a human, and should be put out of everybody else's misery. Survival of the fittest. Humans adapt. If people can't adapt and change and learn to follow the rules, they're substandard. Oh wait, instead let's feed and clothe and house them for the rest of their lives at society's expense. Personally I say buy a bullet, a gun, and a shovel and save me the tax money for a new turbo. :thumb:

pnishr said:
You're right, personally I wouldn't know, cause I'm not a F***ing criminal. But it is easier than it should be in prison, I think that's pretty obvious. Cause there are plenty of cases of people WANTING to go back after they get out. And obviously it's not so bad that it dissuades people from committing crimes the first or second, or third...etc. times. Because they do. If I had it my way, if one was convicted of a second serious crime after already serving time, we'd just kill them. Obviously they don't get the point, or can't learn how to behave. If a dog attacks somebody twice we put it to sleep. If you're so F***ing stupid that you can't learn the rules, you don't qualify as a human, and should be put out of everybody else's misery. Survival of the fittest. Humans adapt. If people can't adapt and change and learn to follow the rules, they're substandard. Oh wait, instead let's feed and clothe and house them for the rest of their lives at society's expense. Personally I say buy a bullet, a gun, and a shovel and save me the tax money for a new turbo. :thumb:
Well now. As odd as it sounds, when I was in Prison, I was seeing ALOT of people who were doing 1 year stands for as little as compulsive driving offenses. So not only do you think I should be shot, but alot of people who are there for what alot on here do. Thanks Bro :rolleyes:
Mike
And I hope you can see where people who have been in Prison before and living perfectly happy and better lives after will take offence to your terminology of Us.

So you could have a new piece of metal... a turbo - and I'd get to bury my brother? People make mistakes. I can't think of a good excuse for you to exist, that was the mistake of your parents conjoining at the hips, yet I don't want you to die so I can put a part on my car.

(to punishr)

1 mistake = mistake. 2+mistakes (of like type, aka, felony, etc) = inability to think. I'm sorry this is so personal for you. and yes, I was the accident child of my family, but I'm the only one, after that, my parents learned. :thumb: it's not that F***ing difficult to learn and respect the rules. The majority of our 290M population can do it, what's wrong with everybody else. Yes, I'd rather have MY money that I worked hard and LEGALLY to get, than have some lowlife living off my taxes. If YOU want to pay for your brothers life, or anybody else, YOU can take them into your home and give them everything in the HOPE that they don't go out and commit crimes. I'd rather have my money to raise my baby-girl NOT to be a worthless criminal (and me having extra money for my turbo does equal more money for my baby, cause they're both budgeted for. :D And again, I'm not saying that they CAN'T change, I'm just saying if they don't F*** 'em, and the system should be tougher in order to provide the will to change.

Again, if you're hurt by this, sorry, but somebody's gotta teach criminals to change or face the consequences. If your personal feelings cloud your ability to see justice, I guess it's a good thing you're not a judge. Hell, my brother isn't a saint either. But he isn't going around doing stupid sh*t either, cause he already got in trouble, and doesn't want to again.

Take care,

J

wolf20043 said:
Well now. As odd as it sounds, when I was in Prison, I was seeing ALOT of people who were doing 1 year stands for as little as compulsive driving offenses. So not only do you think I should be shot, but alot of people who are there for what alot on here do. Thanks Bro :rolleyes:
Mike
And I hope you can see where people who have been in Prison before and living perfectly happy and better lives after will take offence to your terminology of Us.

sorry for the second post, i just now saw this reply, but, if you'll notice in my post, i did say SERIOUS crime. I know that kinda skews the line and makes a big gray area, but there are TOO many people out there that get away with whatever they want. But even then, it's not hard to follow even the minor laws. I've never gotten the same ticket twice, not that any of them have stood up in court anyway. :rocks:

m1nd64m3 said:
But you cant sit on the internet all day when your in prison
I think that is the kind of answers that were expected by a thread of a joke. Did not think it was to condemn everyone who has been to prison. :confused: But I did get a kick out of the joke anyway :thumb:
Mike

It is a joke, but as with many jokes, the hilarity in it is the reality in it. Which is why some homeless people DO figure out that it's better to be a convict than to be homeless. Almost encourages crime. Going to jail doesn't make you bad. I never said that certainly. Not figuring out how to retrospectively realize your mistakes and then be able to live as a functional par of society makes you bad/stupid/etc.

EDIT: I'm gonna edit really quick and add that I'm not saying homeless people are bad, before somebody thinks I'm heartless. I'm all about helping people out so that they don't commit crimes. But if they do, it's their damn decision.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back